• The KillerFrogs

Will Coach be back on ESPN?

FrogLifeYo

I'd watch those guys talk football even of they weren't breaking down a live playoff game. Put them in this format and you'd have the best 3-4 hours of TV all year.
I’m pretty sure nobody would understand a damn thing but it would be the most entertaining bit of gibberish imaginable

Wexahu

I'd watch those guys talk football even of they weren't breaking down a live playoff game. Put them in this format and you'd have the best 3-4 hours of TV all year.

I don't think they'd even need to be talking about football at all. Just put a microphone on each one and let 'em start talking about whatever. It'd be about the weirdest group discussion ever but I'm pretty sure it'd be entertaining.

FrogCop19

Screw all that. Have a camera crew follow them on a cross-country jaunt to find the best Waffle House in the nation.

Don't give them a topic, a script, or anything. A keg of Natty Light in the back of a pickup truck, $500 in gas money, and they trade off being designated driver every episode.

WhatTheFrog

I'd definitely tune in again if GP is on the panel. Adding Leach would be absolutely gravy. You'd have one breaking down every play before it's run and another giving some kind of historical trivia note that would be completely hilarious.