• The KillerFrogs

Will Coach be back on ESPN?

FrogCop19

last year Coach wowed the nation in a commentator role watching OU-Georgia. It was on ESPNNews concurrent with the game. I recall coaches from WVa, UNC and others there, but Gary was the star. Lots of national talk about it the next day. Any rumors or knowledge as to whether he will do that again. If he does, don’t miss it!
I was wondering the same thing. If he is, I'm definitely going to record that. Love watching him School everybody, and even they seem to be amazed at what he could do.

Jet Set Frog

Can you imagine sitting with Gary and Holgo in a bar drinking beer and watching a full complement of college football games up on the big screens? Man I'd fork over some serious scratch to sit in on that table.

MTfrog5

While watching LRBWHCGMFP call out OU's plays/tendencies before they happened, I couldn't help but wonder why the games last season got so out of hand. He knew the plays before OU ran them.

I'd pay money to watch GP, Holgo, and Leach.
Because at some point players do have to execute and like we have seen, Patterson is going to have to adjust getting plays in. OU last year killed us with tempo

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
If ESPN does anything like this with OU in the final four, HCGMFP is a must invite. He totally killed it last year. Holgo was good too. How could they ruin it? By inviting Tom Herman. However, with all the talk swirling about him, he might not accept.

Zubaz

Shoot, I thought someone was just a huge fan of Jonathan Coachman and clamoring for his return.
coachman.jpg