• The KillerFrogs

Will aggy Hang a Banner?

MinFrog

I assumed they already hung a banner for hiring Jimbo and a few of their assistant coaches.

I’d be curious if they made the same comments about sumlin and just did a search and replace to make the same posts a few years later.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I will be watching the coaches corner version of the game tonight. I am sure no one will hold a candle to the great HCGP, but maybe Sumlin will have a tidbit or two. Unfortunately, he has not secured a job yet, so he can't bag on Aggy. In addition, his $10.4MM payment is still in the works for a few more weeks so he won't be upsetting that apple cart.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I will be watching the coaches corner version of the game tonight. I am sure no one will hold a candle to the great HCGP, but maybe Sumlin will have a tidbit or two. Unfortunately, he has not secured a job yet, so he can't bag on Aggy. In addition, his $10.4MM payment is still in the works for a few more weeks so he won't be upsetting that apple cart.

I couldn't get thru 5 minutes of the coaches show. Just seemed like a bunch of big southern dummies mumbling about boring stuff. Pretty sad when I prefer Herbie to those guys.

Purp

I couldn't get thru 5 minutes of the coaches show. Just seemed like a bunch of big southern dummies mumbling about boring stuff. Pretty sad when I prefer Herbie to those guys.
I actually thought they were better than the group CGP was in. I enjoyed CGP carrying the conversation more than the dialogue last night, but there was much more group participation last night than the previous time and I still enjoyed it. I thought Fitzgerald, Cutcliffe, and Gundy were good. Sumlin sounded like a yes man agreeing with everyone and Luke sounded like a fan more than a coach. Wish Bobo would have spoken up more. He was good when he said anything.

Mean Purple

I bet he follows this by getting hooked on drugs, beating his girlfriend and being left with riding the bench in Canada as his only option. Oh, wait...