• The KillerFrogs

Why does Killerfrogs Censor Threads that talk about TCU Baseball Attendance?

hiphopfroggy

Only when you were walking the concourse

never had one on the entire time sitting

found that funny since the concourses were huge and the seating only blocked every other row not side by side

so the mask thing was all for show to adhere to city and state mandates - not to actually stop any spread

No, while we were seated and on numerous occasions, especially on Sunday. No, "the mask thing" was not for show, it was for medical purposes in slowing down the spread of Covid-19. I tested negative yesterday so it seemed to have worked.

flyfishingfrog

then you are literally the only person I saw or heard of being asked to wear their mask while seated...

and since no one else was wearing them - and they wear a mask for you and you for them - your scenario that it helped really doesn't play out well...you do know you wearing a mask is not keeping you from being infected right?

and we were at 8 or the 9 games played sitting in the 100's for the first day in two different sections, sitting in the teen sections on Sunday in two different sections and finishing up in section 18 on Monday for the last two games.

Even sat next to a couple of players families with a group of about 16 people all as close as you could sit for a group that large - and never even saw a person get asked to wear a mask sitting down.

Did see a few people get asked when they were walking around without a mask by the 'usher' or the 'information desk' person standing in the concourse.

I guarantee the drunk ass Pig Farmers in the suite behind section 20 Monday night that were yelling f-bombs across the entire TCU crowd and making rude comments to every woman that walked by were not wearing masks nor were the people around them - and none were asked to put them on when security finally showed up to calm the Arkie fans down.

would love to hear from anyone else on here that was at the game and asked to put their mask back on while they were seated....

Peacefrog

Degenerate
then you are literally the only person I saw or heard of being asked to wear their mask while seated...

and since no one else was wearing them - and they wear a mask for you and you for them - your scenario that it helped really doesn't play out well...you do know you wearing a mask is not keeping you from being infected right?

and we were at 8 or the 9 games played sitting in the 100's for the first day in two different sections, sitting in the teen sections on Sunday in two different sections and finishing up in section 18 on Monday for the last two games.

Even sat next to a couple of players families with a group of about 16 people all as close as you could sit for a group that large - and never even saw a person get asked to wear a mask sitting down.

Did see a few people get asked when they were walking around without a mask by the 'usher' or the 'information desk' person standing in the concourse.

I guarantee the drunk ass Pig Farmers in the suite behind section 20 Monday night that were yelling f-bombs across the entire TCU crowd and making rude comments to every woman that walked by were not wearing masks nor were the people around them - and none were asked to put them on when security finally showed up to calm the Arkie fans down.

would love to hear from anyone else on here that was at the game and asked to put their mask back on while they were seated....
But it’s for medical purposes.

YA

I figured a baller like you would have a suite.

Eight

3a91922f4593e0959f54184771ccc803.gif

flyfishingfrog

suites are for people who think sporting events are social outings...I go to watch the games and yell at Blue that I know they must be blind, I have seen their wife....or why are you brushing off the corners, you aren't calling them anyway...you get the point.

If I wanted to sit in a room with a tv and beer to watch the game, I would just stay home.

tcumaniac

suites are for people who think sporting events are social outings...I go to watch the games and yell at Blue that I know they must be blind, I have seen their wife....or why are you brushing off the corners, you aren't calling them anyway...you get the point.

If I wanted to sit in a room with a tv and beer to watch the game, I would just stay home.
Give me all the money in the world and I'm not buying a suite. Ever. I just don't get the appeal. Sporting events are for watching the game and cheering for your team. The fancy fraternizing can be done at the country club every other day of the year.

Moose Stuff

If you were seated in the lower bowl anywhere in the dugout to dugout area and didn't have a mask on you were quickly told to put one back on by the most militant pro-mask usher to walk this earth. It's literally all he did for his entire shift. Non stop.

Pharm Frog

Seems like being that close to a Tech fan you would have wanted a mask. And a shower. And a shot of penicillin.

I’m gonna estimate that there were 8 or 9 seats between us and the likelihood that this fella would have had the opportunity to have contracted human-to-human venereal disease was almost nil. He had to walk quite a ways to come ask me to put on my mask. That said...he did ask and not “command”.

Latest posts