• The KillerFrogs

Why can’t TCU land an elite QB?

Eight

This guy has had an account since 2011 and is a paid member - why are people calling him a troll?

could be a sleeper troll who has just been activated the last few weeks

you obviously haven't seen the machurian poster or i mean candidate

second, there is a difference between being a troll who is a poster who only posts to stir up [ Finebaum ] and bringing up the say question again and again

he asked the very same question a week ago, got multiple responses that were legit and comes back again, accusing them of trolling with the same question repeated is acutally the nicer of the alternatives

Last edited:

ticketfrog123

At this point, I would hope any player has conditioned himself mentally to not give even one-tenth of a crap what anyone says on a fan board.
I promise you the number of scholarship players that read this or the other site is way lower than you think.

Their parents might - players much less

BleedNPurple

I promise you the number of scholarship players that read this or the other site is way lower than you think.

Their parents might - players much less
I’m thinking only 1 person in the entire athletic department reads this and they are in the media Comm department and required to report on all external media coverage. It’s probably in the parent player packet to never visit this site because it’s loaded with hurtful disinformation.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
could be a sleeper troll who has just been activated the last few weeks

you obviously haven't seen the machurian poster or i mean candidate

second, there is a difference between being a troll who is a poster who only posts to stir up [ Finebaum ] and bringing up the say question again and again

he asked the very same question a week ago, got multiple responses that were legit and comes back again, accusing them of trolling with the same question repeated is acutally the nicer of the alternatives
That's two for the "ignore" list...

Sangria Wine

Why don’t “elite quarterbacks” turn out to be college football stars at a higher rate than 3-star quarterback recruits do? Why don’t 1st round pick quarterbacks turn into successful NFL quarterbacks at a higher rate than 3rd round quarterbacks? Why do smart men with lots of money who give piles of cash to quarterbacks that are “the next big thing” feel like they pissed away a lot of money so often?

abell2do

Max Duggin was one of the best in the country this year. He won most of the QB awards to prove it. You are obviously not a football expert.
Exactly!!! Duggan was great so TCU should have kids lined up but they don’t. That’s what makes no sense. It seems people on this board would rather insult me for questioning the obvious. Guess you’re all just as clueless as me. We are getting some DAMN good players at every position except QB, and I guess I’m the only one willing to admit I don’t have a clue.

bc puckett

Exactly!!! Duggan was great so TCU should have kids lined up but they don’t. That’s what makes no sense. It seems people on this board would rather insult me for questioning the obvious. Guess you’re all just as clueless as me. We are getting some DAMN good players at every position except QB, and I guess I’m the only one willing to admit I don’t have a clue.
Well you are right you are scheissing clueless. I doubt you are smart enough to realize that Max was not even QB1 when last season started. How exactly did that turn out? Do you think you could find anyone who thinks Stenson Bennett the 13th is an “elite” qb ? Do you have any idea how many times UGA tried to recruit over him? How’d that work out? Here’s a suggestion take a deep breath and let Sonny and his staff worry about who the qb is now and in the future and stop with your trolling threads Everyone will be better for it

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Seems odd after all this success and all these recruits that there’s no elite QB. Morris is the only QB with credibility, and no one really knows what he can or cannot do. Would really suck to have all these talented guys, and not have a QB slinging the rock.
We have one committed. One of the top QBs in the nation. From a Texas 6A school. And he is a lifelong Frogs fan.

Are you basing this thread on TCU apparently (and hopefully) unwilling to pay a prima donna high school kid millions (and then some) of dollars to come to TCU?

abell2do

Well you are right you are scheissing clueless. I doubt you are smart enough to realize that Max was not even QB1 when last season started. How exactly did that turn out? Do you think you could find anyone who thinks Stenson Bennett the 13th is an “elite” qb ? Do you have any idea how many times UGA tried to recruit over him? How’d that work out? Here’s a suggestion take a deep breath and let Sonny and his staff worry about who the qb is now and in the future and stop with your trolling threads Everyone will be better for
Thank you so much for telling me what to do. Why do you get so triggered when I ask a simple question? Does the feeling of being not being good enough overwhelm you? I trust Sonny completely FYI.
We have one committed. One of the top QBs in the nation. From a Texas 6A school. And he is a lifelong Frogs fan.

Are you basing this thread on TCU apparently (and hopefully) unwilling to pay a prima donna high school kid millions (and then some) of dollars to come to TCU?
agree Davila is gonna be huge get!!! Yes, why will TCU not open the check book to get whoever? Looks like this NIL deal isn’t going away so why not pay them? Thanks for your comment.

Wexahu

Thank you so much for telling me what to do. Why do you get so triggered when I ask a simple question? Does the feeling of being not being good enough overwhelm you? I trust Sonny completely FYI.

agree Davila is gonna be huge get!!! Yes, why will TCU not open the check book to get whoever? Looks like this NIL deal isn’t going away so why not pay them? Thanks for your comment.
Feel free to pay them yourself. Call em up and give them whatever they want, then it’s a done deal.