• The KillerFrogs

Why are there fireworks?

ftwfrog

Should have done the soccer game last night
Agreed.

TCU is a baseball school.
TCU is a soccer school.
TCU is an equestrian school.

I don’t know [ Finebaum ]. But I’m guessing Gonzaga doesn’t have homecoming during football weekend. So let’s have homecoming during a baseball weekend. Or scheiss. Don’t have homecoming at all, who gives a [ Finebaum ]. Our head coach would rather pick his guitar on stage and the homecoming gala, than try to stop a big 12 team from getting their seasonal high score. Hallelujah, holy ship, where’s the Tylenol!?

MBAFrog91

Agreed.

TCU is a soccer school.

I don’t know [ #2020 ]. But I’m guessing Gonzaga doesn’t have homecoming during football weekend. So let’s have homecoming during a baseball weekend. Or scheiss. Don’t have homecoming at all, who gives a [ #2020 ]. Our head coach would rather pick his guitar on stage and the homecoming gala, than try to stop a big 12 team from getting their seasonal high score. Hallelujah, holy ship, where’s the Tylenol!?
But most of all, TCU is a rifle school.

CM Frog

Agreed.

TCU is a soccer school.

I don’t know [ #2020 ]. But I’m guessing Gonzaga doesn’t have homecoming during football weekend. So let’s have homecoming during a baseball weekend. Or scheiss. Don’t have homecoming at all, who gives a [ #2020 ]. Our head coach would rather pick his guitar on stage and the homecoming gala, than try to stop a big 12 team from getting their seasonal high score. Hallelujah, holy ship, where’s the Tylenol!?
The best coach over the last 5 years hands down is Roditi

bp4tcu

If we were victorious we would have beaten a 2-5 team that lost to Tehc. If we lost we would have been defeated by a team that lost to Tehc. This is scheissing embarrassing either way.
And yet Tech sits at 5-3 while we’re at 3-4. They suck too and they want their coach fired, but look at the records and what does that tell you about us. We suck a lot worse even with having beaten them.

Sucks to suck.

Kipster198

I felt like an idiot driving all the way up from San Antonio, limping across the campus, all to see that uninspired, paltry effort.
My 16 year old son & I are driving up to Manhattan on Friday. Tickets, hotel for 2 nights, rental car, gas, food.. We’re less than excited about it. Seems like a colossal waste of valuable money to see us fall to 3-5 on the season.

Walking back to the car after the game last night, he asked me if we could take the money & go on a weekend cruise instead. It was tempting.

CM Frog

My 16 year old son & I are driving up to Manhattan on Friday. Tickets, hotel for 2 nights, rental car, gas, food.. We’re less than excited about it. Seems like a colossal waste of valuable money to see us fall to 3-5 on the season.

Walking back to the car after the game last night, he asked me if we could take the money & go on a weekend cruise instead. It was tempting.
Go and enjoy the time with your son. That is more important than a football game.

Spend it on coke and women. It'll be an important life lesson for him.