• The KillerFrogs

Whole position group knocked out at OU

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Why stop there? Let's put data for every bad thing we can think of on there. We should run the same info on a nonstop loop at the bottom of every TV channel and on every marquee in front of schools/churches too. People NEED know specifically how terrified they should be at all times.
terror-all.jpg

Froggish

And will give a good segment of society another outlet to stoke their fear.

Could be. My wife is in grad admissions at Ok St., those dashboards were sold to parents to help them feel better about dropping their kids off at school. Panic culture is going to panic with or without the information.

Moose Stuff

Could be. My wife is in grad admissions at Ok St., those dashboards were sold to parents to help them feel better about dropping their kids off at school. Panic culture is going to panic with or without the information.

I've got 3 kids and a wife at 4 different schools. I haven't spent one second worrying about any of them getting COVID. Literally doesn't even register as even the slightest concern for me. I feel bad for the parent who wakes up every day and immediately needs to check the COVID tracker at their kid's school.

froginmn

I've got 3 kids and a wife at 4 different schools. I haven't spent one second worrying about any of them getting COVID. Literally doesn't even register as even the slightest concern for me. I feel bad for the parent who wakes up every day and immediately needs to check the COVID tracker at their kid's school.
I dropped my daughter off at college today. She got a COVID test as part of the move in. I really hope it isn't positive, because I'd need to quarantine and miss a couple things I really want to do this weekend.

Froggish

Absolutely agree just making the point that for universities it’s selling point. They are treating COVID tracking like it’s an amenity on a cruise ship

One of the "college football writers" who really doesn't want college football proving what the dashboards are really for:

College football facing harsh reality with students returning to campus
"The dashboards that post positive COVID-19 test numbers are the new scoreboards for the future of college football. The D1 Ticker, the indispensable daily email that tracks college athletics, reads these days like a college police blotter: “Holy Cross police busted a large off-campus apartment party,” it read over the weekend."
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/colleg...h-students-returning-to-campus-222037077.html

Eight

how do you manage a wife at 4 different schools?

you aren't in fact that former tcu football assistant who had multiple families are you