• The KillerFrogs

Who will be starter

Toad Jones

In another 7 to 14 days the decision will be evident by the players. In other words, who gets the most hoots and howlers from the kids on the field after a good play. They want to win and which ever QB gets the most attention on the field and on the side lines is the one. They will quickly rally around that kid. Coach's are looking for that and it makes the decision pretty easy. This is not is without surprises but most of the time it is a good gauge.

82 Frog Fever

In another 7 to 14 days the decision will be evident by the players. In other words, who gets the most hoots and howlers from the kids on the field after a good play. They want to win and which ever QB gets the most attention on the field and on the side lines is the one. They will quickly rally around that kid. Coach's are looking for that and it makes the decision pretty easy. This is not is without surprises but most of the time it is a good gauge.
Yup, I heard they were hiring a special coach just for this week to monitor the decibel levels of cheers for each QB.
Staying focused on what’s important.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
My inside sources say that Morris is the one that moves the offense more consistently and makes the other guys better.

If were going to pass with an air raid style offense, shouldn't the better passer start?!

Virginia Frog

My inside sources say that Morris is the one that moves the offense more consistently and makes the other guys better.

If were going to pass with an air raid style offense, shouldn't the better passer start?!
I hate to see Max not get the start in his Senior campaign - after his gutsy play for three seasons.

But if Morris is the man to light it up...that's okay with me.

I know we'll need our old Max at some important point in the season. The man has "W" on his forehead!

nwlafrog

Morris can talk some smack and take it too from what I’ve seen. Pretty fun to watch his
practice footage. Kid is athletic and has no problem chirping back.

A coach- “give the d something”
Morris- “I’m not giving them [ Finebaum ]” *drops a dime