• The KillerFrogs

Who will be starter

PurpleBloodSpitter

I hate to see Max not get the start in his Senior campaign - after his gutsy play for three seasons.

But if Morris is the man to light it up...that's okay with me.

I know we'll need our old Max at some important point in the season. The man has "W" on his forehead!
Love me some Max hustle, but sadly he has an “L” tattooed on his arm. I would love to be wrong, but years of constant overthrowing and refusal to err/miss away from the defender have broken my hope. No question in my mind Sonny has told his team these past seasons that they own him.

Palliative Care

I don’t see Max at RB. He would be the back up QB. You do not risk injury to him by doing that. He stays on the side line until needed. We have true RB to do that job.

Toad Jones

If Max has more years to play and he dose not get significant playing time this year, I think he goes portal.
I would. Kid has a lot of "try" in his soul. He could play another postion, some say recvr. Mostly he can read a defense quickly, and a run a bit and tought. One report I read said Max reminded him TT, x- Florida signal caller. Both of these kids, Morrison and Max have an entire summer of new coaching. But so has Sam. Spikes is a cagey offensive fox and his background indicates, "trick play" will be sprinkled in every game. Plus this is Spikes first opportunity with some good talent and he'll want to make a statement for the fans immediately... If TCU had a superb eye of the needle QB sort of guy, TCU would not a placed low middle of pack. This kid out of Tennesse who looks like he'll go to Vandy or Missi now really fell in love with TCU and for a while, it looked like he might take a strong look at us but felt the pieces were not in shape here and wanted more OF protection and potential. Since that initiate visit,recruiting is very strong. Offe line is coming around as is DL. Pieces are taking place and he still may consider us. If memory serves me, this Tenn kid is highly considered an eye of the needle sort of kid. S/B a very interesting year and I'm reallty looking forward to it. TCU has the talent to move heads. Understand lots of it!!!

Last edited:

Paradoxotaur

I would. Kid has a lot of "try" in his soul. He could play another postion, some say recvr. Mostly he can read a defense quickly, and a run a bit and tought. One report I read said Max reminded him TT, x- Florida signal caller. Both of these kids, Morrison and Max have an entire summer of new coaching. But so has Sam. Spikes is a cagey offensive fox and his background indicates, "trick play" will be sprinkled in every game. Plus this is Spikes first opportunity with some good talent and he'll want to make a statement for the fans immediately... If TCU had a superb eye of the needle QB sort of guy, TCU would not a placed low middle of pack. This kid out of Tennesse who looks like he'll go to Vandy or Missi now really fell in love with TCU and for a while, it looked like he might take a strong look at us but felt the pieces were not in shape here and wanted more OF protection and potential. Since that initiate visit,recruiting is very strong. Offe line is coming around as is DL. Pieces are taking place and he still may consider us. If memory serves me, this Tenn kid is highly considered an eye of the needle sort of kid. S/B a very interesting year and I'm reallty looking forward to it. TCU has the talent to move heads. Understand lots of it!!!
Mark Wahlberg Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment