• The KillerFrogs

Who is starting at QB vs Baylor?

Eight

I thought Delton stunk, but can’t be a good sign for team captain to quit.

never understood a player who had been on campus a few months being named a captain, but then again I never understood gary damn near fawning over him at times

i think alex choosing to step away from the program is more a personal thing than a statement about the program

AroundWorldFrog

never understood a player who had been on campus a few months being named a captain, but then again I never understood gary damn near fawning over him at times

i think alex choosing to step away from the program is more a personal thing than a statement about the program
Either way, it's just scheissing weird. The whole thing with Delton is weird.

Bad juju in the locker room?

Eight

Either way, it's just scheissing weird. The whole thing with Delton is weird.

Bad juju in the locker room?

the thing has been weird from the start with how gary would go over the top in the spring and summer talking about alex

trying to remember anything close to this

curious what the thoughts of the team have been throughout this soap opera

AroundWorldFrog

the thing has been weird from the start with how gary would go over the top in the spring and summer talking about alex

trying to remember anything close to this

curious what the thoughts of the team have been throughout this soap opera
Yep, I just wonder if there wasn't some resentment from from some of the team about how Delton was treated "better"

Eight

Yep, I just wonder if there wasn't some resentment from from some of the team about how Delton was treated "better"

especially in light of last season with robinson, the reaction of the team when mike replaced him, and then the comments that implied the program wasn't going to do that again

jake102

especially in light of last season with robinson, the reaction of the team when mike replaced him, and then the comments that implied the program wasn't going to do that again

It's funny how we did the exact same thing two years in a row.

Talk up a starter all fall camp... make them sound like the second coming of Dalton/Boykin....... get into the season and it all falls apart...... eventually bench them and they quit

asleep003

Delton is gone ... forget him!!! Support whom ever we are throwing out there. If Max and Collins are out, then we go with Downing/Baldwin/Ringdahl/or Beucler.

Billy Clyde

Talk up a starter all fall camp... make them sound like the second coming of Dalton/Boykin....... get into the season and it all falls apart...... eventually bench them and they quit

I'd say one kind of begat the other- I want to blame the coaches for not having a succession plan in place, but what they were really guilty of is buying the hype around Robinson- even though there appear to have been red flags a-plenty about him.

Then with JR getting the devastating injury, there was no backup plan and they went into panic mode and started scrambling to find transfers.

We've had some combination of bad luck and bad forecasting in the qb dept. Max sure looks like the guy to build around, though.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?

Well, hopefully "the best defense we've had in a long time" doesn't go that way as well...

GetToTheQB

Not to worry folks - coach Cumbie will have whoever is in the game ready to perform at a high level.

Not only does this guy retain his position group at a less than acceptable rate - he also is miserable at his job as OC. The 2 for 1 special. Come on guys.