• The KillerFrogs

Who is in charge?

Frozen Frog

If the AD tells the football coach what to do then what good is the football coach? If the football coach wields more power than the AD then why do we have an AD? The football team is down. The men's basketball team is a mess. Baseball is about to start with a new coach. It's hard being a TCU fan right now. I won't call for anyone to get fired. Job loss is tough! I also know these guys can do their jobs better than me.

I know nobody wants to go back to the 2,4,6,8 score before we graduate years. I wonder at times if Coach Patterson is really happy right now with everything. It's a new day in college football, and many of the old coaches are gone. Only 1 coach in FBS is more tenured than Coach Patterson. That coach is having a surprisingly good year. I don't know if Coach P can turn this thing around. I don't know who can. I do know that if it is going to turn around this season and make a bowl game there is only one man who can do it.

As for players who are leaving well goodbye and best of luck. Let me know how the transfer portal works, because few seem to improve their chances in it. Coach P and TCU used to win with guys that wanted to be Frogs! Maybe some of these guys leaving is an addition. Talent alone doesn't win games, but it does help! A group focused on a common goal has a lot better chance at success. I remember tons of players in the past that just seemed to quit. Some of them might have been the most talented on the team. I also remember how the team somehow figured out a way to get better once they left. Sometimes being the best team doesn't mean being the most talented!

I've been a "T-shirt fan" for almost 40 years, and I am not dare going to stop supporting the Frogs!

Eight

If the AD tells the football coach what to do then what good is the football coach? If the football coach wields more power than the AD then why do we have an AD? The football team is down. The men's basketball team is a mess. Baseball is about to start with a new coach. It's hard being a TCU fan right now. I won't call for anyone to get fired. Job loss is tough! I also know these guys can do their jobs better than me.

I know nobody wants to go back to the 2,4,6,8 score before we graduate years. I wonder at times if Coach Patterson is really happy right now with everything. It's a new day in college football, and many of the old coaches are gone. Only 1 coach in FBS is more tenured than Coach Patterson. That coach is having a surprisingly good year. I don't know if Coach P can turn this thing around. I don't know who can. I do know that if it is going to turn around this season and make a bowl game there is only one man who can do it.

As for players who are leaving well goodbye and best of luck. Let me know how the transfer portal works, because few seem to improve their chances in it. Coach P and TCU used to win with guys that wanted to be Frogs! Maybe some of these guys leaving is an addition. Talent alone doesn't win games, but it does help! A group focused on a common goal has a lot better chance at success. I remember tons of players in the past that just seemed to quit. Some of them might have been the most talented on the team. I also remember how the team somehow figured out a way to get better once they left. Sometimes being the best team doesn't mean being the most talented!

I've been a "T-shirt fan" for almost 40 years, and I am not dare going to stop supporting the Frogs!

never, ever confuse the job loss of 99% of the working people with gary's situation or even his assistants who make far, far above the national average.