• The KillerFrogs

Who do you want to win at 2 p.m.

Boomhauer

QUOTE(2314 @ Jun 5 2010, 11:46 PM) [snapback]569317[/snapback]
[SIZE=36pt]I want those Baylor punks![/SIZE]

My brain says Arizona as they have no pitching left. My heart says Baylor as I would love to knock them out on the way to Austin. In the end, I'll go with my brain and hope for Arizona. Baylor has a deep pitching staff and I would rather not risk a Monday night game against them where their pitching could be an edge for them. Then again, we would likely beat them with Maxwell tomorrow night anyway.

tcumaniac

hahaa! my dad and i were just talking about this.. we both agreed on Baylor... bring on the bears... it'll be fun sending them back to wacko... oh and you missed out on some good guac and fajitas :tongue:

Young and Horned

Arizona. Dont want to get cute with selecting an opponent because they are near and dear to our hearts. Rather go for the throat of the weaker team and start resting for the Supers.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(tcumaniac @ Jun 6 2010, 12:04 AM) [snapback]569320[/snapback]
hahaa! my dad and i were just talking about this.. we both agreed on Baylor... bring on the bears... it'll be fun sending them back to wacko... oh and you missed out on some good guac and fajitas :tongue:

I hope everyone understood why I couldn't make the party.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(Young and Horned @ Jun 6 2010, 12:10 AM) [snapback]569324[/snapback]
Arizona. Dont want to get cute with selecting an opponent because they are near and dear to our hearts. Rather go for the throat of the weaker team and start resting for the Supers.

Read the posts from gobears and you will think different.
I have more faith in Maxy than you do.

Frog79

I don't want our game to take another 4 hrs and I don't want pitchers throwing at our batters' heads so I'll root for Baylor even though it makes me ill to do so.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(TopFrog @ Jun 6 2010, 09:07 AM) [snapback]569398[/snapback]
Go Zona, but they don't look to have many arms left ...

After a good night's sleep I am on board with 'Cats. Good gosh. If we play them - with what their lack of pitching will be - we will score 20 runs.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(2314 @ Jun 6 2010, 09:17 AM) [snapback]569406[/snapback]
After a good night's sleep I am on board with 'Cats. Good gosh. If we play them - with what their lack of pitching will be - we will score 20 runs.

Yeah, I think they called up a couple of arms from the little leagues last night.

And why bring in that lefthander to throw four wide ones to Curry?

And what is the record for walks in a game?

Yes, easier path to next round to me is Zona knocking out Baylor, then them having to beat us not once, but twice.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Jun 6 2010, 09:19 AM) [snapback]569407[/snapback]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZHoci2Wjs0

FOAP, put the little high school YouTube away.
THE REALITY POLICE means the Frogs will score 20 on the JV pitcher Arizona would have to throw.
Maybe if you ever went to a game you would realize this. (Omit joke about FOAP's gally taking up all his time).

Opintel

Moderators
The BU fans I've seen at Lupton seem reasonable - these are not the BaylorFans board panic people.

That being said, I've complete faith in our Froggies (and revenge!) smacking the cubbies at 1900 tonight. That would make a fitting conclusion to this chapter, on our way to Omaha.

joefrog91

Baylor should win today against a depleted AZ pitching staff. Maxwell will be on the mound for TCU, so that means a win for TCU. Bring on the Horns. TCU will be in Omaha this year.

ftwfrog

QUOTE(froglicious @ Jun 6 2010, 08:20 AM) [snapback]569411[/snapback]
I don't care as long as it goes 13 innings or so and the final score is 16-14 or some such.

Yes sir. I don't care who wins game one as long as its 109 degrees and it goes 3:45 like the marathon last night.

We are the home team tonight, correct??