• The KillerFrogs

Who are your 3 favorite Frog Basketball players All-Time

Eugene "Goo" Kennedy
Mickey McCarty
Herb Stephens
Did not want to post until I read leap's list. Leap was first person I thought of when I read the thread title. Leap, I guessed your first 2.
2314s list:
Darrell Browder
Kurt Thomas
Dennis Nutt (personal, but he was a great player).
HM: Nick Cucinella, Jeff Baker, Joe Stephen

Billy Clyde

I feel like Karviar Shephard deserves mention here. He was highly-rated (maybe our highest-ever at that point?) could apparently have gone lots of places, and chose to play for the good guys in a high school gym. Lots of challenges, but through it all I never heard a negative word out of him and he worked and played hard despite not getting the results I'm sure he had hoped for. I suspect I'll feel the same about K. Samuel in a year or two.

LVH

Anderson would have been towards the top of everyone’s list if he wasn’t the one that made some terrible teams bad. Would love to see him with the athletes we have now.

We have not had a player like him since he left, a player who could single handedly take over on offense and create his own shot.

That 2015 team had potential to be good but were just the victim of poor free throw shooting and some bad luck in conference play. If we could just hit free throws at the end of the game we were an NCAA team that year.

LVH

I feel like Karviar Shephard deserves mention here. He was highly-rated (maybe our highest-ever at that point?) could apparently have gone lots of places, and chose to play for the good guys in a high school gym. Lots of challenges, but through it all I never heard a negative word out of him and he worked and played hard despite not getting the results I'm sure he had hoped for. I suspect I'll feel the same about K. Samuel in a year or two.

He was highly rated out of high school for his defense abilities, the offense was always going to be a work in progress. The issue with him was that other teams targeted him and tried to get him in foul trouble. We never really had another guy inside who could back him up and keep teams from trying to get him out of the game.

MTfrog5

We have not had a player like him since he left, a player who could single handedly take over on offense and create his own shot.

That 2015 team had potential to be good but were just the victim of poor free throw shooting and some bad luck in conference play. If we could just hit free throws at the end of the game we were an NCAA team that year.
Think I remember if we had shot 70% as a team we go like 8-10 or 9-9 in conference that year.

Purp

He still comes to a lot of games too. I bet I've seen him 3-4 times this season. Loves the program.

MTfrog5

Remember hearing about him rushing the court after the Kansas win in 2013. Really good dude