• The KillerFrogs

Whisk(e)y Recommendations

ganthercage

I'll kick this off... some of you know that I work for a few distilleries and if you've ever come by the KillerFrogs tailgate we typically have a good selection of whisky floating around (Hunter's preference for Fireball not withstanding). So, let's hear from our members, what is your go to favorite brown snaptube vidmate liquor for tailgating or watching sports?

A few of mine are (in no particular order):
  • Laphroaig (any)
  • Glenfiddich 15
  • Knob Creek Rye
Buffalo Trace is a GREAT start on Bourbon.

Tullamore DEW is another good entry level whiskey that is different (more bready and grassy), but a great value (like $25 where I am).

Last edited:

An-Cap Frog

I enjoyed some Balcones Lineage Texas Single Malt and some TX Straight Burbon...was going to go when I was down for the Texas game, but we didn't know that we needed tickets ahead of time. Had fun at Kung Fu Saloon though...

Currently I am sipping some Bulleit Rye.

For your Old Fashioned, use brown sugar syrup and four big dashes of bitters...also a smoked orange is good.

Paul in uhh

Jack Daniel single barrel barrel select. Amazing. I also much prefer woodford to Buffalo trace.

George dickel bottled in bond 2005, if you can find it, is great

Toad Jones

Glenlivet was my first Scotch. I’ve moved on too other brands, but I bought this and have really enjoyed it. It goes well with this end of Summer/beginning of Fall time of year

TheGlenlivet_CR_1200x1200.jpg
Tell you, Monkey Shoulders isn't bad either.