• The KillerFrogs

Which side of ATT stadium for TCU ?

amhfrogs

I have never been to a playoff game. Bought tickets a month ago anticipating TCU would be in championship. Does anyone know which side of stadium is dedicated to TCU fans, or is the whole stadium just mixed. I don't want to be unfortunate and end up in a sea of OU fans.

W

Way of the Frog

I have never been to a playoff game. Bought tickets a month ago anticipating TCU would be in championship. Does anyone know which side of stadium is dedicated to TCU fans, or is the whole stadium just mixed. I don't want to be unfortunate and end up in a sea of OU fans.

Just curious, but if you bought your tickets a month ago isn't it a bit late to be checking which side would be the TCU side of the stadium?

Oh, hope you enjoy the game and remember an Uber to and from the stadium is most likely cheaper than the parking.

amhfrogs

Just curious, but if you bought your tickets a month ago isn't it a bit late to be checking which side would be the TCU side of the stadium?

Oh, hope you enjoy the game and remember an Uber to and from the stadium is most likely cheaper than the parking.
Figured if I picked wrong side I could resell them to opposing team quickly since I got first row in the picked section. Yeah, it is a gamble.

purplealum

Just checked my account. I’m being charged $175 EACH ticket. Holy darn. I can’t remember the range that was originally quoted, but I thought they started at $95. These better be amazing seats.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Just checked my account. I’m being charged $175 EACH ticket. Holy darn. I can’t remember the range that was originally quoted, but I thought they started at $95. These better be amazing seats.
You bringing that old codger Bill with you? I might make a trip up there just to see him!

Elgolfdog

Not sure about a sell out, but it should be a good turnout. OU stadium seats 88k? They might bring 60-65k? TCU can probably scrounge up 25-30k. 85-95k total. Closer to 85 would be my guess.

Jerry world seats 100k.
TCU brought 36k to the Rose Bowl, and over 45k to the Alamo Bowl. I think you are underestimating the Frog fandom.