• The KillerFrogs

Which of the current coaches will Dykes retain?

4th. down

I don't see why we should reward the D-Line coach with anything other than a long stretch of asphalt in front of him. I do not know if the strategy of recruiting grossly undersized players was his or not, but what he had to work with got tossed around like rag dolls.

Hit the road, jack.
He seems to be a big favorite here and 247 but the stats and eye test don't cast him in a good light imo.

Chongo94

Given the quality of assistants GP kept around, I'm surprised this guy hasn’t been on the staff before. I fully expect him to be a new hire…
waterboy-cajun.jpg

Eight

Recruiting

fair enough though recruiters can be found and his dline recruits haven't exactly panned out the last few years.

outside of ross and bethley the frogs really haven't had a big name dline prospect sign and please no one mention sorrells

i would take a good recruiter who can develop talent which is a big problem in the dline

helcap

fair enough though recruiters can be found and his dline recruits haven't exactly panned out the last few years.

outside of ross and bethley the frogs really haven't had a big name dline prospect sign and please no one mention sorrells

i would take a good recruiter who can develop talent which is a big problem in the dline
Jenkins was a 4* but you are correct on lack of development

asleep003

Jenkins was a 4* but you are correct on lack of development
Our D-line has never stunk like this year... so I'm going to stick with Fitch, as it may be everyone has caught on to CP's system after all these years... even Chris Peterson took CP's 4-2-5 and morphed it into the 3-3-5 very successfully. So if Sonny doesn't bring his D-line guy, then for keeping Fitch and focus elsewhere.