• The KillerFrogs

Where is the offense?

MBAFrog

Tier 1
Everyone knew we were replacing "pretty much" our entire offensive line. Facts are, we are not a very good team. I just don't understand how OU can roll over offensive and defensive lines year in and year out without any drop off. Maybe recruiting is a whole lot more important at this level than any of us want to admit.

Eight

Everyone knew we were replacing "pretty much" our entire offensive line. Facts are, we are not a very good team. I just don't understand how OU can roll over offensive and defensive lines year in and year out without any drop off. Maybe recruiting is a whole lot more important at this level than any of us want to admit.

discussed this last week. go back and look at the recruiting classes from 2014 and 2015. 2 of the 10 offensive linemen have seen significant playing time before this year.

also lost some key development time in the offensive line and it takes time to rebuild that depth

i agree recruiting in the lines matter and it really is the difference in the teams at this level

Mean Purple

there were few times tonight where two spots on the line got burned pretty bad. footwork is part of leverage for them. that comes with time.

Horny4TCU

discussed this last week. go back and look at the recruiting classes from 2014 and 2015. 2 of the 10 offensive linemen have seen significant playing time before this year.

also lost some key development time in the offensive line and it takes time to rebuild that depth

i agree recruiting in the lines matter and it really is the difference in the teams at this level
Who is in charge of recruiting the big uglies for the oline? If it's Anderson, I wouldn't be surprised with the results we are currently having. Maybe, just maybe, Thomsen will have this all worked out next year.

Eight

Who is in charge of recruiting the big uglies for the oline? If it's Anderson, I wouldn't be surprised with the results we are currently having. Maybe, just maybe, Thomsen will have this all worked out next year.

at that time anderson was the offensive line coach. not sure if i lay it all on him as there were a few medicals mixed in, and three of the players still on the roster have been plagued by injuries

Horny4TCU

at that time anderson was the offensive line coach. not sure if i lay it all on him as there were a few medicals mixed in, and three of the players still on the roster have been plagued by injuries
Call me superstitious... but I believe once Gary can fire Anderson, we will win a National Title. As long as that waste of space stays on staff, Gary will not do what is necessary to win it all.

Eight

Call me superstitious... but I believe once Gary can fire Anderson, we will win a National Title. As long as that waste of space stays on staff, Gary will not do what is necessary to win it all.

i don't agree with all of patterson staff decisions, but we stand a better chance of getting complete injury reports on the entire roster than certain staff changes

curious how long burns will stay coaching. if i had to guess he is over 60

Horny4TCU

i don't agree with all of patterson staff decisions, but we stand a better chance of getting complete injury reports on the entire roster than certain staff changes

curious how long burns will stay coaching. if i had to guess he is over 60
He's loyal to a fault.

Mean Purple

We lost a lot on the line. Guys who did really well considering how much they had to shift around last year. This year's line shows some promise.

Latest posts