• The KillerFrogs

Where can I find a Turpin jersey last minute?

Boomhauer

Took the kids to see Santa yesterday and my 8yo son asked for a TCU football jersey with Turpin's name and number on it for christmas. I didn't see anything online that could ship before Christmas so figured I'd check here to see if anyone knew of a place that might have one. Thanks.

netty2424

Took the kids to see Santa yesterday and my 8yo son asked for a TCU football jersey with Turpin's name and number on it for christmas. I didn't see anything online that could ship before Christmas so figured I'd check here to see if anyone knew of a place that might have one. Thanks.
DM Turp. He'd probably hook you up!

Zubaz

College jerseys with current players' names and numbers on them are not allowed. Some schools will still sell Jerseys without a name plate but oh-so-coincidentally has the number of their best player (e.g. selling a "blank' #2 Jersey in 2014), but I believe TCU stopped this a few years back and they only sell #5's now without a nameplate, as well as vintage Dalton and Tomlinson jerseys.

There are some knockoff sites that have the ability to do custom jerseys, but they are all from China and there's no way you'd get one before Christmas.

Chico Dusty

From the product details:
  • NCAA rules prohibit the customization of this product with a name of a current player
If you try to put a current player on there, it will most likely be rejected.

Oh did not see that. Good looking out. He could always order that in #25 and maybe get Turpin embroidered on the back at a local shop. I did that for a buddy that visited me for a UGA game. I purchased a #1 UGA jersey and had “Bailey” embroidered on it for Champ Bailey

Boomhauer

From the product details:
  • NCAA rules prohibit the customization of this product with a name of a current player
If you try to put a current player on there, it will most likely be rejected.

Curious if anyone has tried this? Do they actually crosscheck with current rosters?