• The KillerFrogs

When will tickets go out?

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Thanks. I probably should swing by the old house just in case. Did you get an email prior?

Yes. Got the email Thursday morning and tickets were delivered Friday morning. My last name's an M and I'm near the bottom of priority points.

Last edited:

frogs9497

Noticed that, edited my post . My tickets are in Memphis. They will make it back to my house in the metroplex someday, I hope.

Not that this explains much, but FedEx is based in Memphis. So maybe there’s some weird logistical reason they’re going thru Memphis first.

CountryFrog

I haven’t gotten an email yet. And certainly no tickets. God knows they don’t have a problem demanding my money in like February but can’t be bothered to deliver them in a remotely timely fashion.
Same here. No email and no tickets. I've never understood why they wait so long sometimes to send them out. Obviously we don't NEED them until the week of the first game, but I don't see the reason why TCU NEEDS to wait as long as possible to get them printed and sent out either. There may be a reason but I certainly can't think of what it could be. It just results in a lot of frustrated paying customers, which seems like something that any good business would want to avoid as much as possible.

Dogfrog

In the past TCU has referenced tickets shipping from Arkansas, presumably Weldon, Williams, and Lick. As outside observer it appears the ticket printer got a little backlogged.

Sand Frog

I haven’t gotten an email yet. And certainly no tickets. God knows they don’t have a problem demanding my money in like February but can’t be bothered to deliver them in a remotely timely fashion.

Kind of my thoughts as well. I'm tempted to walk up to the ticket office this week and know EXACTLY how I feel about it too.

Guess I could be the unlucky person last week that wasn't at home and the FedEx delivery person threw them over the fence into the backyard to be eaten by the dog.

Bob Sugar

If you use a gmail account check the SPAM folder, mine made its way there instead of the inbox.
RG0BS1U.gif

Shorty

If you use a gmail account check the SPAM folder, mine made its way there instead of the inbox.
Bingo. Looks like I can expect my tickets tomorrow.

Also I nearly missed out on the opportunity of a lifetime...
Saudi Aramco Crude Oil Company.
P.O. Box 5000. Dhahran 31311,
Dhahran-Saudi Arabia.

Dear Friend,
I have a legit and genuine lucrative business deal to discuss with you.
Can i trust you to be a sincere partner to handle the business?
For more information reply back through my personal e-mail:
kathygerald3@outlook.com

Kathy Gerald,
Sales/Marketing Manager

Saudi Aramco Crude Oil Company.