• The KillerFrogs

When will tickets go out?

mc1502

Probably alphabetical since I don't even have the email yet
I'm a little worried. If it was based on last name my tickets would have gone out the first day, and I'm ranked in the low 600's in PP's, and I've not received my tickets, nor have I received an email letting me know they were mailed.

Fort Frog

I'm a little worried. If it was based on last name my tickets would have gone out the first day, and I'm ranked in the low 600's in PP's, and I've not received my tickets, nor have I received an email letting me know they were mailed.
I got my tickets the same day I received the e mail.I’m in the middle of the alphabet and have fewer points than 600. Go figure!

gdu

Just got my email.

mc1502

My tickets must have been lost behind someone's desk. I received the email this morning around 11:00 saying that they were mailed, but when checking FedEx it tells me my tickets are in Memphis. I have bad TCU memories of Memphis. Why the hell would my tickets go from FW to Memphis, to then be shipped back to the metroplex?, It says they will be delivered on Tuesday. No one. is going to be at my house to accept the tickets on Tuesday. I'm going to be pissed if this ends up being one of those things where they attempt to deliver them a couple of times, then they send them back to TCU. I've been through that before and it sucked!!!

Last edited:

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
My tickets must have been lost behind someone's desk I received the email this morning around 11:00 saying that they were mailed, and UPS doesn't even recognize the number yet. That likely means they won't get to my house until Monday (if I'm lucky). No one is going to be at my house to accept the tickets on Monday. I'm going to be pissed if this ends up being one of those things where they attempt to deliver them a couple of times, then they send them back to TCU. I've been through that before and it sucked!!!
1. It’s through FedEx
2. No signature required

Bob Sugar

Where was it you used to live ??
200.gif