• The KillerFrogs

When will tickets for TCU v Oregon St start to be

gdu

QUOTE(FrogSweep @ Apr 14 2010, 02:47 PM) [snapback]544629[/snapback]
Anybody know?

Not sure. ticketmaster will have some as well I believe. Are you not a season ticket holder?

ricksterh

I think the cutoff to order through TCU along with the season ticket renewal is May 14th so I guess after that tickets would go through the Cowboys or ticketmaster etc. I ordered mine and when I asked about buying parking was told if I wanted to get it through TCU I needed to do that by May 14th and after that I could get parking through the Cowboys. I think the bus deal from TCU to Cowboy stadium needs to be ordered by May 14th also.

stxan3

I was one of those ten year season ticket holders that was slightly disappointed when I got my Fiesta Bowl tickets. I have renewed my season tickets, but haven't bought the Or. State tickets yet. I would imagine that because of the situation that the tcikets through TCU for this game should be very good?

gdu

QUOTE(stxan3 @ Apr 14 2010, 04:01 PM) [snapback]544684[/snapback]
I was one of those ten year season ticket holders that was slightly disappointed when I got my Fiesta Bowl tickets. I have renewed my season tickets, but haven't bought the Or. State tickets yet. I would imagine that because of the situation that the tcikets through TCU for this game should be very good?

who knows. The schools' allotments for the B12 title game were terrible, so I wouldn't be surprised either eay.

QUOTE(stxan3 @ Apr 14 2010, 10:01 AM) [snapback]544684[/snapback]

After spring practice i went to the ticket office to buy some away game tickets. I specifically asked about the oregon st game. They said even though they did not know the exact location of the seats they knew the general area they will be in. (IE. You will not pay 150 and sit the bottom row but behind the goal posts in the endzone).

If you look at this map

http://www.gotickets.com/cached/_images/ma...tadium-8468.jpg

The guy at the ticket office said that regardless of the price lvl you should have seats between the two goal lines. (The Yellowish section on the map)

I would call and confirm or if you can go to the ticket office in person they have a map they can show you, but this is what I was told on Saturday.