• The KillerFrogs

What's the parking situation like for home MBB games?

WhatTheFrog

I've never been to a home basketball game, male or female. What should I expect for parking? Is it like football where you need a season parking pass? Where are the free "distant" spots where a fan can park?

I don't have tickets yet, but I'm about to peruse stubhub to see what I can find. Any particular "home side" I should look for? Thanks!

Brog

It's free in that parking lot at the west end of Cantey street. A lot farther walk, though, now that the stadium construction is going on.

WhatTheFrog

It's free in that parking lot at the west end of Cantey street. A lot farther walk, though, now that the stadium construction is going on.
Would that be Lot 4 for football games? I used to have a spot there for football. It's "Froglaw's lot".

Are we talking about the same place?

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Last game was perfectly fine. Lots 3 and 4 had hundreds of open spaces as of 10 minutes to tip. This will fill in as the season goes on, but I don't think it will be difficult for you to find parking tonight.

WhatTheFrog

Nevermind, I can't even find one person that I know that wants to attend a completely free game. I need to rethink my life.

Thanks to everyone that provided info. It is very much appreciated.