• The KillerFrogs

What will it take?

TX_Krötenechse

Against Nevada, Purdue’s defense gave up 295 yards and three TDs in the air and 109yds/1 TD on the ground. Against Vandy it was 420/2 and 71/1.

I will be disappointed if we have less than 300 yards passing regardless of the final score, because Purdue is obviously weak against the pass and relatively stronger against the run. Plus we need to prove that we have the QB and the WR to make those plays against a weaker defense in a way that we didn’t against UAPB, regardless of whether that was due to basic playcalling or whatever.

As far as defense, I’m not really concerned. They might be the most one-dimensional team in FBS right now and our DL should be able to generate pressure without too many blitzes which will help us keep Moore covered. I don’t expect a shutout or anything, but I think we should be able to hold them under 30.

wilson912

To get some of you off the ledge? That is, what margin of victory over Purdue this weekend will make you think that maybe, just maybe, the APB game was a case of first game jitters?

I’d take anything over 14 points.

What say you?

Duggan slings it and Jet hits the afterburner, we win by 21.

texas_sicilian

I want to see an offense that compliments our defensive prowess and tradition.

I want to see lightening in a bottle unleashed, like we saw several years ago.

I want our D to make a loss humiliating vs. having to save our butts due to low scoring efficiency.

It’s time, no, it’s beyond time that our offense establishes an identity and strikes fear.

No turnovers on offense even if we get the ball back. Touchdowns not field goals in red zone. Plays that work.

Defense I want to see a better pass rush. Not get beat deep. Some turnovers would be nice. Hold them under 50 yards rushing.

LisaLT

A clean turnover free game, making critical catches/no dropsies, and utilizing our run game better would help quite a bit. That first game was chock full of sloppiness. Clean that up and we're in bizzzness.

notyalc

We just have to take the ball away instead of giving it up and I think we win. Actually I could say that for just about every game.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Just win, I have to live with these people. They are the kind of people that don’t mention football all year, but if they beat your school they have to make snide comments. I see Purdue crap every day at the gym. I wear TCU stuff a lot. Not a single mention that they even know there is a game. Just win so I can stay silent with a smile on my face.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Confidence. Poise. Preparedness. The sense that They've Done This Before and Know What They're Doing.

(Stocking up on beer...)

Volare

Confidence. Poise. Preparedness. The sense that They've Done This Before and Know What They're Doing.

(Stocking up on beer...)

When was the last time you could look at the team at a game and say this was the case? For me, it has been a damn long time.