• The KillerFrogs

What we know

Putt4Purple

What we know is that Fis-quits and his minions assume that by getting rid of GP as head football coach of TCU that the Horned Frogs will automatically be launched into the stratosphere of football elite superpower. What logical persons/people thinks this way?
Arrogant individuals who may have had past athletic success but don't know a damn thing about coaching themselves much less others!
Numerous college programs have been seeking that magical coach to take them to the promised land and are still seeking for that coach.
Is GP the best ever in college football? Maybe not, but he has been the best ever for TCU and it eats at Fis-quits craw. Did Gary hurt your feelings once for not listening to your arrogant blather?
The campaign your on wreaks of failure.
Once Gary leaves on his own terms (not yours) you will see a big adjustment to the football program. Hopefully it will be better but its NOT guaranteed as you assume it will be. It has and could be worse!
Go Frogs! and go Gary Patterson!

Last edited:

Js96

It’s sad how blind your faith is. I prefer a competitive team but if you like handing out participation trophies do your thing
Could thinks be better, of course, but people paint such a negative picture. It’s hard to constantly be a top ten program, unless your one of the powerhouses. The team has now won 6 of 8 versus Tech, 9 of 13 vs Baylor, plus success versus Texas. So it’s not all negative.

Fiscuits

A few trolls have latched on to Fis-quits negative daily quest moaning and bitching about the TCU football program. Be aware!
It’s not trolls or trolling (unfortunately). I wish it were. As I have posted numerous times, I hope to be wrong about this at the end of the season. But I see a 4-5 or 5-4 conference record ahead of us, which is the norm since 2016. Retire Gary.

Putt4Purple

It’s not trolls or trolling (unfortunately). I wish it were. As I have posted numerous times, I hope to be wrong about this at the end of the season. But I see a 4-5 or 5-4 conference record ahead of us, which is the norm since 2016. Retire Gary.
I did not say YOU were the Troll, I stated other Trolls have latched on to your daily drooling. Feel good about yourself and your wishful campaign? I would feel dirty having other trolls from other schools assist me. Take a shower and clean up your act and improve your reading comprehensive skills, OK?

Could thinks be better, of course, but people paint such a negative picture. It’s hard to constantly be a top ten program, unless your one of the powerhouses. The team has now won 6 of 8 versus Tech, 9 of 13 vs Baylor, plus success versus Texas. So it’s not all negative.
Who is asking for top ten every year? Everyone’s expectations have changed to a competitive teams every three years and not .500 for the past four. It’s crazy how people are justifying this. At some point all good things come an end and I’m not sacrificing the school for one man. Fran started this and guy kept the ball rolling so he’s not the only person that can win at TCU. Hanging your hat on in-state rivals is not a big picture attitude. If you’re into participation trophies that is fine but don’t lecture the people that have higher expectations

What we know is that Fis-quits and his minions assume that by getting rid of GP as head football coach of TCU that the Horned Frogs will automatically be launched into the stratosphere of football elite superpower. What logical persons/people thinks this way?
Arrogant individuals who may have had past athletic success but don't know a damn thing about coaching themselves much less others!
Numerous college programs have been seeking that magical coach to take them to the promised land and are still seeking for that coach.
Is GP the best ever in college football? Maybe not, but he has been the best ever for TCU and it eats at Fis-quits craw. Did Gary hurt your feelings once for not listening to your arrogant blather?
The campaign your on wreaks of failure.
Once Gary leaves on his own terms (not yours) you will see a big adjustment to the football program. Hopefully it will be better but its NOT guaranteed as you assume it will be. It has and could be worse!
Go Frogs! and go Gary Patterson!
Fran revived the program first. Gary isn’t bigger then the school and scary you think he should be. Guys like you aren’t rationale because you feel like you owe him until he decides to call it quits. That’s not life and in the world of earning $6m a year you are way outside what the experts do. You don’t know the industry and I guess my coaching friends don’t know a damn thing either.