• The KillerFrogs

What we are hearing from the Big 12 and Pac 12

tcudoc

Didn't TCU bail on the MWC for the Big East, then bail on the Big East for the Big 12? You know what they say about throwing stones in glass houses...
quote-there-s-a-saying-that-goes-people-who-live-in-glass-houses-shouldn-t-throw-stones-ok-demetri-martin-143-28-01.jpg

froginaustin

Agree nobody should throw Stones they're old and brittle.

But it's still OK to tell the truth about BYU's extraordinary, corrupt plot to destroy the MWC.

Changing or leaving conferences isn't corrupt. Trying to destroy the old conference as you leave is.

BYU is a dishonest business partner for conference mates. I hope it doesn't matter in the Big Twelve.

Eight

But it's still OK to tell the truth about BYU's extraordinary, corrupt plot to destroy the MWC.

Changing or leaving conferences isn't corrupt. Trying to destroy the old conference as you leave is.

BYU is a dishonest business partner for conference mates. I hope it doesn't matter in the Big Twelve.

stop trying to hone in on my toxic behavior

It won't. They ran the MWC the same way Texas ran the Big 12. You have 11 other institutions who will lol if they try to flop their average morman peen down on the table.

NorTexCoug

It won't. They ran the MWC the same way Texas ran the Big 12. You have 11 other institutions who will lol if they try to flop their average morman peen down on the table.
That's because we won't be subsidizing an entire conference this go around. And you are quite wrong about BYU running the show, we tried to be an equal partner but kept getting stabbed in the back.

Eight

That's because we won't be subsidizing an entire conference this go around. And you are quite wrong about BYU running the show, we tried to be an equal partner but kept getting stabbed in the back.

the ENTIRE conference?

hmmm...where have i heard this bit of arrogance before?

have the same contempt for byu as texas, both can go scheiss off and piss and moan about getting stabbed in the back, how you do so much for everyone else only to get screwed over

this is why even the other independents hated you

Last edited:

Froginbedford

TCU did not join the Big East, therefore it's iffy to say TCU bailed on Big East...Big East extended an invitation...Big 12 issued TCU an invitation...TCU had not at that time paid Big Eat entry fee....Invitations require an acceptance....TCU didn't accept the Big East offer....

TCUdirtbag

TCU did not join the Big East, therefore it's iffy to say TCU bailed on Big East...Big East extended an invitation...Big 12 issued TCU an invitation...TCU had not at that time paid Big Eat entry fee....Invitations require an acceptance....TCU didn't accept the Big East offer....
Well this is wrong. TCU absolutely held a huge public press conference to accept the Big East invite. A catholic priest was there (perhaps the then Notre Dame president?). Had to pay the Big East a $5 M exit fee when we backed out for the Big 12, too.

asleep003

Well this is wrong. TCU absolutely held a huge public press conference to accept the Big East invite. A catholic priest was there (perhaps the then Notre Dame president?). Had to pay the Big East a $5 M exit fee when we backed out for the Big 12, too.
Yep, that's the way I remembered it... and was quite pleased for us to be in a power league at the time.

asleep003

Just be grateful you were invited!! We could've invited USF/etc and now, B12 could have, again, issued Utah the invite over your asses like PAC did.

Last edited: