• The KillerFrogs

What Time is SMU Game/B12 Having a Bad week

steelfrog

Tier 1
Double topic post. It could be the new rage.

Anyone know what SMU gametime might be? Gonna be a hotter one next weekend

Also, B12 -- UT getting hammered, ISU lost; OSU barely wins over bums; Tech barely beating bums; KSU in a dogfight against bums; TCU barely beats bums. KU got drilled obviously, no surprise there

Moose Stuff

Also, B12 -- UT getting hammered, ISU lost; OSU barely wins over bums; Tech barely beating bums; KSU in a dogfight against bums; TCU barely beats bums. KU got drilled obviously, no surprise there

Good thing we don’t play SMU next weekend.

Putt4Purple

What a beating Bum you are. Glad your not involved in my life circle.
TCU will be good! 2-0. Go Frogs!

Last edited:

Froglaw

Isn't it time for your medication?

flyfishingfrog

Off your meds?

let me know how security treats you when you arrive at AGC next Saturday- suggest lots of snacks and a tent also if they fit into you clear bag

Crappy troll attempt…do some research next time DA

froglash88

Cal is much better than people’s think and definitely better than their record. The Cal defense is probably going to be one of the better defenses we see all year.

SMU will try to go over the top, but we will be ready.

HFrog1999

7 PM game this Saturday Night

Make sure you show up early to tailgate

tenor.gif

82 Frog Fever

Off your meds?

let me know how security treats you when you arrive at AGC next Saturday- suggest lots of snacks and a tent also if they fit into you clear bag

Crappy troll attempt…do some research next time DA

You might wanna self-reflect that “Off your meds?” statement.
You’re way over the top. It’s just a message board.

If you read his posts and look behind some of the colorful references, he puts thought into what he’s saying and is often right (when he’s being somewhat serious)

Last edited:

Spike

If you read his posts and look behind some of the colorful references, he puts thought into what he’s saying and is often right (when he’s being somewhat serious)

They don't make meds for @steelfrog

What kind of world are we living in where Frog Fans are not free to make fun of the Steel Frog? This is not what the Founding Fathers envisioned.

82 Frog Fever

They don't make meds for @steelfrog

What kind of world are we living in where Frog Fans are not free to make fun of the Steel Frog? This is not what the Founding Fathers envisioned.

I’m all in for making fun of SF, or anyone, as long as it’s creative or funny.
Unless they have a back door relationship I’m unaware of (certainly possible these days), that seemed out of line.

flyfishingfrog

We don’t play next weekend….doesn’t take a genius to figure that out

and I know Steel in real life….you give him too much credit