• The KillerFrogs

What the heck is going on in Lubbock?

jack the frog

Tech fans claim that Texas got the wrong guy in Beard, and that long time Beard assistant and now Tech head coach Adams was the real secret sauce. Maybe sour grapes by Tech fans but it will be hilarious if Texas ended up with the wrong guy again.

TCUdirtbag

The GoFundMe thing is what bothered me.

I wish our students and fans had reason to be, and were, half as excited about MBB as Tech.

Of course the Red Raiders are salty. Beard is a Grade A [ Arschloch], promised them the world, and then bailed for LESS money at UT. Of course they’re riled up for this game. This is their “if CGP left for Baylor in 2015” scenario.

I’m impressed. I don’t know why anyone would have a problem with the GoFundMe. Feed the students camping out! Entertain them! Get them drunk! Tomorrow night’s game will be an insane environment.

Good for Tech.

Pharm Frog

Maybe I’m missing something but what’s the issue with raising money to support college students camping out for tickets? Is it because the funds may never be used for that purpose? I’m obviously missing something…

FrogAbroad

I wish our students and fans had reason to be, and were, half as excited about MBB as Tech.

Of course the Red Raiders are salty. Beard is a Grade A [ Arschloch], promised them the world, and then bailed for LESS money at UT. Of course they’re riled up for this game. This is their “if CGP left for Baylor in 2015” scenario.

I’m impressed. I don’t know why anyone would have a problem with the GoFundMe. Feed the students camping out! Entertain them! Get them drunk! Tomorrow night’s game will be an insane environment.

Good for Tech.
For some folks a good idea becomes a bad idea if someone else thought of it first...

PurpleBlood87

Maybe I’m missing something but what’s the issue with raising money to support college students camping out for tickets? Is it because the funds may never be used for that purpose? I’m obviously missing something…
Because $10,000 to buy snacks and paper towels and such seems a bit much.
That's a lot of pop tarts and skittles.