• The KillerFrogs

What Role Did KF.C Play?

steelfrog

Tier 1
When the core of HFB turned on Patterson and were firing daggers at Donati, the administration definitely took notice.

Over here though, there's too much incestuous guffawing and self aggrandizing for anyone from the outside to waste their time reading. Most of you think you are a whole lot funnier and more insightful than you really are.

The popular kids dominate this forum, and nobody else has the energy to wade through this cesspool looking for anything meaningful or relevant to read, let alone reply.

It's why I post very rarely here anymore.
What is HFb?

Hemingway

Right but does kfc represent the fan base? Steel is not convinced that it does. Unless 90% of our fans are old fat stupid whites dudes who make piles of warmed over dogcrap seem desirable by comparison.
Why do you like for people to dogpile on you here? You invite it like some strange internet masochism

froginmn

I am thinking about the same effect as Ruprecht.
MV5BMWI4MjViYzEtNDI4YS00YzdjLTg5NjUtM2E4ZTFiNTc4NmFkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjk3NTUyOTc@._V1_SX1093_CR001093999_AL_.jpg
What does Oklahoma have to do with it?

StealthFrog

When the core of HFB turned on Patterson and were firing daggers at Donati, the administration definitely took notice.

Over here though, there's too much incestuous guffawing and self aggrandizing for anyone from the outside to waste their time reading. Most of you think you are a whole lot funnier and more insightful than you really are.

The popular kids dominate this forum, and nobody else has the energy to wade through this cesspool looking for anything meaningful or relevant to read, let alone reply.

I am amused that steel frog “liked” your post

Limey Frog

Funny Steel should ask this. My wife spoke to her good friend (a UT alum) today about CGP. She told my wife that her husband (also UT) was reading this forum and muttered, "With these fans, who could blame him for leaving?" Apparently he doesn't read his own damn forum.

Because we don't enjoy watching poor coaching perennially squander abundant talent? I suppose a Texas fan would be surprised at our lack of patience there; four years is nothing to a program that's been doing it since God took Day 7 off.

Eight

remember you get what you pay for around here

SwissArmyFrog

No, that cannot be because liberals can't take a joke and have no sense of humor. This is a known fact. A liberal reporter today actually called the Secret Service over #Let'sGoBrandon (the SS didn't comment), lol!

Liberals *used* to be funny, but since they've spent the last 5 years trying to get people to hate each other they've lost their touch.

If you spent more time on here you’d know this is because most of the posters on here are conservative and liberals are always funnier. This is a known fact.

OmniscienceFrog

If any?

Steel has always assumed that we are a hearty but small band who enjoys cheering for teams and debating and eviscerating one another. There can’t be more than a couple hundred routine posters on here.

Once years ago when steel was ranting about Mormons apparently Gary his own self contacted kfc management and management prevailed upon steel to cut it out.

But for the most part steel assumed (and continues to assume) that kfc is a bit of an echo chamber that doesn’t attract the attention of the coaches , administration or influential donors.

For that reason steel assumed that kfc had little to nothing to do with Gary’s demise as coach.

Does anyone else have different info?
I think it's undeniable that Gary and the administration have "heard" the dissention coming from the posters on the various forums. I've always heard that while Gary hasn't routinely read the forums himself, he had underlings monitoring them, so I'm sure he knew what the feelings were from a lot of fans, but I haven't thought they had a lot of influence on him, other than to strengthen his resolve to prove all the naysayers wrong. He just wasn't able to pull it off. I'm sure he has felt very unappreciated lately, and I honestly can't fault him for feeling that way.

Rabidfrog

No, that cannot be because liberals can't take a joke and have no sense of humor. This is a known fact. A liberal reporter today actually called the Secret Service over #Let'sGoBrandon (the SS didn't comment), lol!

Liberals *used* to be funny, but since they've spent the last 5 years trying to get people to hate each other they've lost their touch.
We just wanna get everyone vaccinated.

PurplFrawg

Administrator

and yet, here you are...