• The KillerFrogs

What KSU did to Oklahoma State, could that happen to TCU?

Tshirt Fan

Sitting at 8-0, is TCU ripe for the unexpected beatdown?

School Bus Train GIF

Last edited:

Chieves

With all the posts on this forum of armchair coaches trying to flash their sports epeen and say that, no, actually, an 8-0 team is actually the worst in the conference, I'd have to say that yes this has been thought of multiple times. In fact, most users needed a lot fewer words to come to the same thought that- gasp- TCU may lose a football game in the Year of Our Lord 2022.

This thread is pointless. Go outside and touch grass.

Tshirt Fan

Kf.c, I feel really bad now for hoping that TCU goes undefeated.
99% of original post is gone. Freight train gif remains.
Chik-fil-a honey-butter-biscuits makes a nice breakfast.

TCU has a lot of Seniors and great player leadership. I don’t see us getting overconfident or complacent. We will have 4 huge battles to go undefeated. We know how to win and it has become a habit. Any team can beat any team in the Big 12 this year. Parity from top to bottom. Let’s enjoy the ride regardless of what happens.

Pharm Frog

With all the posts on this forum of armchair coaches trying to flash their sports epeen and say that, no, actually, an 8-0 team is actually the worst in the conference, I'd have to say that yes this has been thought of multiple times. In fact, most users needed a lot fewer words to come to the same thought that- gasp- TCU may lose a football game in the Year of Our Lord 2022.

This thread is pointless. Go outside and touch grass.
I believe that @Armadillo is more suited for the whole “go outside and touch grass” thing. Lord knows I’ve got at least one of his kind screwing up my front lawn presently.