• The KillerFrogs

What KSU did to Oklahoma State, could that happen to TCU?

What are those rumored other problems at Oklahoma State?
Similar to what happened to TCU last year based on the rumor mill... Players "quitting" and sitting out with mysterious injuries, not showing up for workouts, coaches openly out talking to folks about jobs (expecting to get fired), etc... Sounding like Gundy will be cleaning house, including the roster.

Armadillo

I believe that @Armadillo is more suited for the whole “go outside and touch grass” thing. Lord knows I’ve got at least one of his kind screwing up my front lawn presently.
Oddly enough, I've seen a lot more dillos as road kill lately. Seems they are on the comeback. And yes, that hurts the yard. All apologies.

As for the content of this thread, and osu in particular, sometimes a coach simply runs his course. See Kirk Ferentz at iowa. See Mack Brown at ut 10 years ago. See someone from TCU a year ago. Gundy's time may be up. It's hard to stay at a school for 15+ years now.

Sorry @Pharm Frog , I know that's not what you were posting about.

Dtx_Frog_Fan

Similar to what happened to TCU last year based on the rumor mill... Players "quitting" and sitting out with mysterious injuries, not showing up for workouts, coaches openly out talking to folks about jobs (expecting to get fired), etc... Sounding like Gundy will be cleaning house, including the roster.
Did Gundy switch to newsmax and another player didn’t like it?

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I'm almost more concerned for some people on this board if we DO go undefeated.
streaking will ferrell GIF