• The KillerFrogs

What is your best superstition for TCU to Keep winning?

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
41mh50h8bWL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

Rabidfrog

not watching he game. Just checking every hr. to see what the score is. Froglaw claims I am a coward, and he is right. I do not deny it, at least on this deal of TCU playing. I will watch if we make it to the CFSF (college football semi-finals).

Planks

I was cleaning out my closet last week and found a nice TCU shirt someone gave me last Christmas. I’ve never worn it, and I’m thinking I should wait to wear it for the first time until after the season is over.

kodiak

Lucky t-shirt. The ultimate sacrifice has been not renewing my season ticket after many years. I did not realize I was holding them back. I was gifted a ticket for the Tech game. Seems to be I must actually purchase a ticket. The things I do for the Frogs

Creeperfrog

not watching he game. Just checking every hr. to see what the score is. Froglaw claims I am a coward, and he is right. I do not deny it, at least on this deal of TCU playing. I will watch if we make it to the CFSF (college football semi-finals).
If we get there you will not watch!!! Do your job like Sonny would say. I will continue to shower and others will wear shirts and self medicate