• The KillerFrogs

What is your best superstition for TCU to Keep winning?

I have to wear my shorts and lucky TCU Football shirt. Sit on couch in same spot with my two Frog Dogs. I have to have my TCU football and basketball stress balls with me. 11 and 0 thanks to me. What do you do every week to guarantee TCU victory?

LisaLT

My magic purple underwear.

Very Mormon of me lol.

That and a shot ot good tequila.
Ian Bohen Drinking GIF by Yellowstone

puckster59

Long-sleeve purple T with a simple TCU over the left breast that is probably 25-30 years old. Holes in four places. Happened to be wearing it the day of the Okie Lite comeback. Every game since including in South Florida last week. My better half looked at me and said “You’re wearing that?” before we left the room. Yeah, at this point I’d wear it to a wedding.

froglash88

I wear or bring with me this yellow/gold Lake Tahoe long sleeve t-shirt that I accidentally wore for the OU game. Last week was strange because of the Baylor game and their colors. I wore it, took it off and put on my purple TCU polo. I put it back on for the last 4:30 partly because I was cold watching my son’s fall ball baseball game. Had it on singing Riff Ram Griffey Kell TCU and everyone was looking at me (South Florida is a bit different than FW).