• The KillerFrogs

What is TECH whining about???

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I know no one reads articles so here’s a key quote:

I’m sure the Big 12 doesn’t want its answers to those questions out. But I’d think the questions themselves are fair to be made public.

Anyways, back to bashing Tech. The list of 12 questions should read:

1. How?
2. Are we so pathetic?
3. That we couldn’t get?
4. The son of our legendary?
5. Head coach Spike Dykes that grew up here?
6. Who played at and graduated from Texas Tech?
7. And half of whose family lives in Lubbock?
8. To come coach here?
9. And make us 12-0
10. And going to the Playoff?
11. And who’s this doofus high school coach we hired?
12. [uncontrollable sobs]

Big 12 Office:
We see you answered your own questions. Thank you and good day.
That’s some comedy Gold right there.
Well done good Sir.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

During his weekly press conference two days after the Tech-TCU game, McGuire said the number of plays or questions about rules interpretations his staff sent in for review was "close to 12," which he described as a higher number than usual.

The A-J's open-records request attempts to make those exchanges public.

"TTUS respectfully asserts that the requested documents in Attachment 'B' are not 'public information' under Texas Government Code § 552.002(a)," Tech assistant general counsel Ryder F. Smith wrote in the brief to Paxton, "and therefore should not be subject to public disclosure, as they are not subject to the Texas PublicInformation Act."

HFrog1999

We had to write a letter to Paxton to get our city to release the body camera footage of the response to my wife’s shooting. He wrote a letter directing the city to release it to us.

TechAdvisor

It's definitely strange, but the way it's worded, my guess is it has something to do with Tech's 3rd party analytics data. Almost all teams send in film to the Conference office after games to get clarification on rules and calls. Tech works with a 3rd party data analytics team and has meetings to review the previous game every week with them. Tech may have sent something in inadvertently that was proprietary and the 3rd party requested it was sealed.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden

During his weekly press conference two days after the Tech-TCU game, McGuire said the number of plays or questions about rules interpretations his staff sent in for review was "close to 12," which he described as a higher number than usual.

The A-J's open-records request attempts to make those exchanges public.

"TTUS respectfully asserts that the requested documents in Attachment 'B' are not 'public information' under Texas Government Code § 552.002(a)," Tech assistant general counsel Ryder F. Smith wrote in the brief to Paxton, "and therefore should not be subject to public disclosure, as they are not subject to the Texas PublicInformation Act."
About a game that students play on Saturdays?

Frog-in-law1995

Reminds me of the time a few years ago when somebody filed a PIA request for a copy of Texas’ playbook. AG’s office has issued some curious rulings lately, but I suspect this one will stay private.

Deep Purple

Anyways, back to bashing Tech. The list of 12 questions should read:

1. How?
2. Are we so pathetic?
3. That we couldn’t get?
4. The son of our legendary?
5. Head coach Spike Dykes that grew up here?
6. Who played at and graduated from Texas Tech?
7. And half of whose family lives in Lubbock?
8. To come coach here?
9. And make us 12-0
10. And going to the Playoff?
11. And who’s this doofus high school coach we hired?
12. [uncontrollable sobs]

The answer is obvious. Sonny Dykes fell under the turncoat influence of Sonny Cumbie.