• The KillerFrogs

What is everyone drinking tonight?

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
P Down is a solid pumpkin/fall brew; very good. 4 to 5 stars.

Talisker: My English Springer Spaniel’s father was named Talisker. The English woman near Austin sold her to us, and asked us if we wanted to taste the Talisker scotch, which has some Smokey peak. Awesome dog, awesome scotch.
Well that seals it, definitely picking up a 6 pack this week. Thanks for the review.

Frog-in-law1995

Figured it's time for something more light hearted. So, what is everyone enjoying tonight?

I just finished a bottle of Laphroaig Cairdeas Port Wood Finish I've had on my shelf for a few years and a glass of Maker's 46.

tb0r40io71my.jpg

brbon_mak13.jpg

I was on a smokey kick for a while, but long term, it’s just not my thing. All about the Caribbean Cask tonight.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain

Bizarro Frog

Headed home soon to mainline some 2015 Pumkinator. Maybe mix in some Chinaco Extra Anejo and dream this did not happen.

I do think the football gods have a few more surprises up their sleeves so we are not done yet.

Love long and prosper. Go Frogs!!!!!!!!!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Early: El Dorado Spiced Rum and Gosling's ginger, whit a splash of Angostura Bitters. Several...

Dinner: Buena Vista Cabernet Sauvignon. Bottle. With steak and a luscious Caesar salad.

Present: Traveler's 'Don Omario' Aged Rum neat, with a fine old stogie. Screw it. I may as well break out the good stuff...