• The KillerFrogs

What is best way to bet on games????

nwlafrog

We have expression in my country: “Americans are the most entertained and least informed people in the developed world”. So it is completely unpredictable. Look at who is President as evidence to support.

Groundhog Day is strange tradition here. So maybe if GP sees his shadow this afternoon, the good guys win. It is that random I believe. Unless I am missing something with the culture.

borat.jpg.gif

WhatTheFrog

WhatTheFrog did I just read? Are you the arbiter of some dead royalty in some unknown region of some country in some undiscovered continent? I could believe it. I've received many an email to assist folks like you to disburse funds in astronomical numbers.

I'm considering the Frog Fountain photo right now, as well.

Did you arrive here with your clothings, US dollars and a jar of gypsy tears to protect you from AIDS?
I may be still learning English language but if you believe I don't have some intelligence, you would be mistaking. I would wonder how many languages you know.

I see your insult and others. My father begin investing in real estate here when Bush was on his way out. Many have been very successful, we still would buy more. Once I finish my program, I will be running the portfolio.

Math is strong suit more than langauge for me but I will get better. Accent the women here seem to find intriguing, I will say that without disclosing more.

Frog-in-law1995

I may be still learning English language but if you believe I don't have some intelligence, you would be mistaking. I would wonder how many languages you know.

I see your insult and others. My father begin investing in real estate here when Bush was on his way out. Many have been very successful, we still would buy more. Once I finish my program, I will be running the portfolio.

Math is strong suit more than langauge for me but I will get better. Accent the women here seem to find intriguing, I will say that without disclosing more.

And yet in your very first post, you correctly used the idiom “rip.” This bit has run its course.

Double V

I like this guy!