• The KillerFrogs

What I'm doing right now...

My wife is out of town for the weekend and I'm drinking a beer while I give my kid a bath. He's cracking me up with how he bathes himself. Somehow he learned "mas" instead of "more" and he keep asking for "mas soap."

I gotta roof over head and job I enjoy doing every single day. Life is good. Anyone feeling different right now needs to check themselves. You're probably the little league dad everyone thinks is a prick.

We've got at least six more games left this year. Hold on to your butts.

DixieFrog

Ticket Exchange Pass
You’re the guy that brings the cupcakes and insists that everyone gets a trophy, right?

I kid... but seriously, too soon.

ifrog

My wife is out of town for the weekend and I'm drinking a beer while I give my kid a bath. He's cracking me up with how he bathes himself. Somehow he learned "mas" instead of "more" and he keep asking for "mas soap."

I gotta roof over head and job I enjoy doing every single day. Life is good. Anyone feeling different right now needs to check themselves. You're probably the little league dad everyone thinks is a prick.

We've got at least six more games left this year. Hold on to your butts.
This man knows his priorities!

Horned Toad

My wife’s picking up fajitas from Uncle Julio’s. I’m drinking a cold Modelo Negra, or three. Getting ready to watch the Astros!