• The KillerFrogs

What have we missed?

JugbandFrog

I’ve missed getting drunk at a bar, hitting on (and buying drinks for) gals half my age thinking I’ve got a chance, then finishing my last drink all alone and chatting up my Uber driver and buying him Whataburger so he doesn’t charge me for the side trip to Whataburger, and waking up on my couch with a half eaten #2 in one hand and an iced tea in the other.

Opintel

Moderators
We usually stay home, just a summer trip or two, and the TCU Bowl Game.

Now...zip. Saving money, but what's it good for if you can't spend it on what you want?

Cabin fever is real.:(

giphy.gif

Mean Purple

A trip to the Caribbean. Seeing a really good guy at some meetings, who has since passed. Purchase of a good horse (made sense though, other guy who was next bid was closer and could pick him up sooner. but would not have been that way if the WUHAN CHINA VIRUS had not showed up)
Seeing a family member graduate.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
If you can get up from Venice to Innsbruck, you'll find some of the most beautiful country you've ever seen.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Tonight #FrogballUSA would be taking over Omaha and the Frogs would be playing in game 1 of the CWS finals.

Who would we be exacting our revenge on....ucla, or would florida be gator bait themselves tonight? Or would some other school be victims of #ToadToOmaha?

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Trip was going to be Rome, Florence / Tuscany, Cinque Terre, and Venice.

I’d replace Venice with Pompei, Sorrento, Amalfi, Ravello, Taormina. Florence was great, Tuscany beautiful, Rome is crowded (The Vatican is nuts to butts crowded). Nothing in Italy is as spectacular as Capri/Amalfi Coast. Didn’t think Venice was worth it (although the JW Marriott on Isla Rosa is pretty cool. They have a boat-in reception).

Paul in uhh

I’ve missed getting drunk at a bar, hitting on (and buying drinks for) gals half my age thinking I’ve got a chance, then finishing my last drink all alone and chatting up my Uber driver and buying him Whataburger so he doesn’t charge me for the side trip to Whataburger, and waking up on my couch with a half eaten #2 in one hand and an iced tea in the other.
This sounds almost Jimmy Buffett like, if you lived in South Padre