• The KillerFrogs

What have we missed?

Dogfrog

But what about the opportunities? We have booked a great deal on a whirlwind airline and hotel included trip including downtown Minneapolis, NYC, Washington DC, Chicago, and Seattle.
Edit: I’ll add CHAZ to that list.

Last edited:

Brog

We were off for a two week trip to Granbury, Texas, at the Plantation Inn. That's $63 bucks a night, if you please, but only the deposit, $10, was lost. We'll reschedule next year, I guess. If not, a one week stay down in Gun Barrel, Texas, sounds pretty good.

tcudoc

But what about the opportunities? We have booked a great deal on a whirlwind airline and hotel included trip including downtown Minneapolis, NYC, Washington DC, Chicago, and Seattle.
Bring your own police protection. None will be available at these locations.
I assume you are kidding. No way I would go to those cities at the present time.

tcudoc

We were off for a two week trip to Granbury, Texas, at the Plantation Inn. That's $63 bucks a night, if you please, but only the deposit, $10, was lost. We'll reschedule next year, I guess. If not, a one week stay down in Gun Barrel, Texas, sounds pretty good.
I predict a business name change for their future.

Dogfrog

Bring your own police protection. None will be available at these locations.
I assume you are kidding. No way I would go to those cities at the present time.

Yea kind of dark humor. I am actually very bummed about what’s being allowed to happen to these beautiful cities having spent great vacations and business trips in all of them. Very sad.

Last edited:

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Yea kind of dark humor. I am actually very bummed about what’s being allowed to happen to these beautiful cities having spent great vacations and business trips in all of them except Minneapolis. Very sad.
Agreed. These racist cops need stop killing people of color.

tcudoc

Agreed. These racist cops need stop killing people of color.
GleefulPoliteEchidna-small.gif

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I miss strip club steaks for lunch.
Back in the day, there was a club nearby that had a fine buffet lunch. Really good stuff, not much more expensive than hitting the Golden Corral but far better quality grub.

I suggested the place to a friend for lunch one day. He declined, saying "Naked asses and food don't go together, man..."

Peacefrog

Degenerate
we lost cruises to Alaska (would’ve been my 50th State visited) and the Bahamas. The Bahamas was a free cruise won on a previous cruise, so no refund or rescheduling. Just lost.
I’m close on getting to all 50. Been to Alaska twice (and came close to dying tragically twice) but need a quick trip to New England to finish off the feat. Haven’t been to RI, NH, VT or ME. Good friend lives in Boston so it’s possible to knock them out in a day.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
In what has to be the most ironic protest action of all time, they’ve literally built a wall to keep foreigners out.
And do stop and frisk to enter. And have someone declaring his group as the new police and threatening to beat people that don’t listen.

It’s almost like they immediately forgot why they are there.

Horny4TCU

Back in the day, there was a club nearby that had a fine buffet lunch. Really good stuff, not much more expensive than hitting the Golden Corral but far better quality grub.

I suggested the place to a friend for lunch one day. He declined, saying "Naked asses and food don't go together, man..."
Sounds like his wife ruled the roost or he puffed the peters... Might want to watch out with him behind you, might have some sugar in the tank.