• The KillerFrogs

What have we missed?

PhillyFrog

Had a two week trip to Italy booked for mid April that obviously had to be cancelled.

Have never been to Europe before, or anywhere overseas for that matter, and we had put in quite a lot of time and effort to plan it. Thankfully we were eventually able to get all of our money back (which wasn't easy).

That sucks ballbags.

Which parts?

I've done Florence, Rome, Amalfi and Genoa.

Geez, the food.......

Eight

still trying to figure out how a basketball team with a .500 season record and a losing record in conference play missed out on post-season tournament play

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I missed nothing

I didn’t participate in the idiotic lockdown

tenor.gif

Thanks for the 1000 point drop in the Dow today.

Brog

In news that will likely surprise absolutely no one on here, I’m a yearly benefactor of Dallas Shakespeare (which just means I make a modest yearly donation). So I was really upset we lost this year’s season. They were going to do two comedies (Much Ado and Merchant of Venice), which are always crowd pleasers. My best friend was set to play Don Pedro in Much Ado.

Is that Much Ado About Nothing?

frogs9497

First world problems, but had to cancel a June trip to the Bahamas and a 13-day July trip to the U.K. (mainly Ireland). Paid everything in advance at the end of February. Getting refunds has been a real [ hundin].

Eight

First world problems, but had to cancel a June trip to the Bahamas and a 13-day July trip to the U.K. (mainly Ireland). Paid everything in advance at the end of February. Getting refunds has been a real [ hundin].

youngest daughter had a trip to paris get cancelled when the airline pulled the plug on the flight and has been stonewalling her on getting her money back for the flight.

son had 5-6 business flights cancelled that were all booked and paid. all the flights were with the same airline and they basically have refused to refund cash and been a pain in the ass in applying credit.

son's business travel will pick back up in a few weeks

frogs9497

youngest daughter had a trip to paris get cancelled when the airline pulled the plug on the flight and has been stonewalling her on getting her money back for the flight.

son had 5-6 business flights cancelled that were all booked and paid. all the flights were with the same airline and they basically have refused to refund cash and been a pain in the ass in applying credit.

son's business travel will pick back up in a few weeks

Yep, the airlines in particular have been abject asshoes.

Frog-in-law1995

we lost cruises to Alaska (would’ve been my 50th State visited) and the Bahamas. The Bahamas was a free cruise won on a previous cruise, so no refund or rescheduling. Just lost.

frogs9497

That sucks ballbags.

Which parts?

I've done Florence, Rome, Amalfi and Genoa.

Geez, the food.......

I’ve been along Italy’s west coast (and Sicily) but not the east coast/ Venice. Maybe someday.

I do highly recommend the Amalfi coast and the town of Sorrento. Also enjoyed Pompeii.

HToady

I had a Baltic Cruise leaving the last day of June, with a side trip to Moscow. Thanks to British Airways cancelling and my AAdvantage membership, American was prompt in refunding. Princess...not so much. Fortunately they were only holding a deposit. Also, had to move a trip to Australia and dive on the GBR out a year. The Baltic, I can do anytime, the dive I have to do while I'm still physically able.

Disappointing,