1. The KillerFrogs

What happened to DFW Pressbox?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Frognosticator, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Haven't received any email notifications from them. I loved the content (except when Ritchie Whitt decided to get political).

Anybody know what's up?

Purp and stadiumfrog like this.
  2. Been about a month since I've read it. Just got a renewal notice by email

@Gil LeBreton

3. So would you say, scheiss Richie Whitt?

RollToad likes this.
  4. Oh....and @Gil LeBreton

While you're at it. Carlos was doing a good job with TCU VB. Would really like to know about what happened to McCall and Manyang.

Purp and Moose Stuff like this.
  5. I disagree with that. I like his writing, except when he tries to inject politics into sports.

Ritchie, if you're reading this: WE LIKE SPORTS BECAUSE IT ISN'T POLITICS!!

6. I dropped them when they started publishing column by Mosely.

AroundWorldFrog likes this.
  7. They still have the best coverage in DFW and second to none in TCU coverage. Just don’t read Mosely. Or, you can subscribe to the Dallas loving, the Athletic.

Bleed FTW or bleed out.

8. But no one has offered an answer to the question....

tcumaniac and Punter1 like this.
  9. That wasn't the question.

ftwfrog likes this.
  10. And every little thing the reflex does
    Leaves an answer with a question mark,

Salfrog and FrogCop19 like this.
  11. Um, do you like this gig?

tcuwags likes this.
  12. So, are they still in business or not?

Frognosticator likes this.
  13. Did we ever hear what happened to this site? An article was finally posted a couple days ago, but it was the first time in a month.

For a website that people pay to read, it is weird that it has pretty much fallen off the face of the earth.

14. Not a member of the site, went to see what was up, didnt realize it was PressBoxDFW.com and I typed in http://dfwpressbox.com/. It takes you to a website for Tide. Kind of strange.

15. I was about to say the same thing. I hadn't seen anything in about a month until Monday when John Henry published a piece on TCU basketball. I thought it had died a rapid and unexpected death b/c Cowboys coverage abruptly stopped before the end of the season too. Very curious.

Frognosticator likes this.
  16. Thanks for the heads up. Site has no explanation, or any indication that it just stopped posting articles.
    Weird.

17. Maybe they had a virus?

18. Press box AIDS. The worst kind.

19. Do you get that from Julie Dobbs?