• The KillerFrogs

What happened to Anderson?

Horny4TCU

In the 4th quarter, after pretty good run, there was a dog pile. He came out with his helmet off and the whole west side booing. I couldn't see it from my east side seats... What did the refs miss?

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Was a ref looking the other way purposefully or just not there?
Side judge was there, the entire west side saw it (hence the booing) but no flag. I think the ref, to give him the benefit of the doubt, might have mistaken it as an attempt at striping the ball.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Side judge was there, the entire west side saw it (hence the booing) but no flag. I think the ref, to give him the benefit of the doubt, might have mistaken it as an attempt at striping the ball.
Mission accomplished. Great stripes.

48679864-american-college-high-school-junior-striped-football-isolated-on-white-background-diagonal-in-frame-.jpg

MN Frog

The ISU player was trying to punch the ball out and hit DA's helmet. Prior to the punch DA's helmet got jarred loose and fell off from the hit. The ball punch hit his helmet that was no longer on his head. It looked worse than it was. The refs were pathetic but this was not one of those moments for the stripes.

Planks

The ISU player was trying to punch the ball out, and Anderson’s helmet just popped off. The ISU player never punched Anderson’s helmet. The way the helmet popped off made it seem like the ISU player hit Anderson in the head, hence the crowd booing, but if you watch the replay he never touched Anderson’s head.

It was a good no call by the refs, one of the few all game.