• The KillerFrogs

What do you wanna see from the frogs today, Natty edition...

Planks

I just want TCU to play their best, win or lose. If TCU comes out and plays the best they can and still loses because Georgia is just better, so be it. I can live with that. But if we lose because of a lot of self inflicted mistakes, that’s going to be a hard pill to swallow.

Adding something to this. I want at least one moment in the game where the crowd gives a raucously loud “TCU” chant due to our play on the field.

Horny4TCU

Georgia has 18-22 year olds, just the same as we do. Their limits of human potential are the same as ours. We will pull more from our wills than these turkeys and win. This is a been there done that for them. This is a complete show of grit and will for us.

Wexahu

I just want TCU to play their best, win or lose. If TCU comes out and plays the best they can and still loses because Georgia is just better, so be it. I can live with that. But if we lose because of a lot of self inflicted mistakes, that’s going to be a hard pill to swallow.
Kinda where I'm at. I know it's not the attitude to have, but feels like playing with house money at this point. I want a competitive, relatively mistake free game. I'll be able to live with that pretty easily regardless of the outcome.

To win this game would be so beyond imaginable it's hard for me to even consider it. I know we can do it, but I'll let myself be shocked if it happens. The fact that we are in this game considering where this program was a year ago almost blows my sports mind.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
R.ab79ce4726034969731c39d3d972ac00

Wexahu

Georgia has 18-22 year olds, just the same as we do. Their limits of human potential are the same as ours. We will pull more from our wills than these turkeys and win. This is a been there done that for them. This is a complete show of grit and will for us.
Actually, they are about 1-2 years younger than we are across the board (excluding their 25-year old QB). That's one area we have an advantage. They have 5 seniors and 12 underclassman in their starting 22. We have 12/2.

Hopefully that extra maturity helps.

Eight

No. I do not want to see this. I don't think my heart will be able to take it. Give me a 9-point lead and a final drive where no matter what they do, they can't score enough to tie or win the game. A true two possession lead with less than a minute to go.

And purple and white confetti. Lots and lots of black and anthracite confetti.

fixed the confetti part for you

crash813

Quick slants and WR running all over the field in space with a close second, no interceptions off the recievers hands! Maybe that's backwards then? Hell with it... can I see two things today!

Virginia Frog

-Run the ball (effectively) burn the clock, ball control Offense.
-Max in the groove in the passing department
-LT nephew to minimize his favorite PI play.
-no targeting or bad behavior type penalties
-D line to consistently get pressure on the GA QB and sacks galore
-a pick six would be nice
-no injuries
-a good time for all

(In a way TCU has ALREADY won!)

bbell

No turnovers, a career game for Duggan and the O-line. Best on best and we win due to our battle tested season overcoming obstacles time and time again to win in any way necessary. GO FROGS!!!