• The KillerFrogs

What do you wanna see from the frogs today, Natty edition...

bwnorx

Complete more short passes/screens. As mentioned in the OP, don’t drop those passes. Everyone saying our 2 pick 6’s were a fluke but the 2 INT’s we threw that bounced off receivers is the only thing that prevented Michigan from getting blown out. So, less dropped passes is my #1

Tshirt Fan

Empty the tank. Give it everything you got, and then reach deeper.
This is no time for has-beens and also-rans.
This is no time for fear or exhaustion, push past that.
This is the hall where champions are made and a championship will be won.
This team is due at least one championship for this season.
Win that championship today for TCU.
Also watch out for fake punts.

Wexahu

I wanna see Kendre playing on the first snap. Don’t think I will, but that’s my ‘want.’

Other than that I want to see our guys come out steady and set a tone early in the game. I think that will be key to getting Georgia on their heels as best we can.
I want to see Kendre playing on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th snaps. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's playing on the first snap.

Actually, if he's not ready to go and he's limited I don't really want him out there trying to gut it out. Emari and the others @ 100% are better options.

FrogCop19

Special teams touchdown, Max with the drive of a lifetime to win the game
No. I do not want to see this. I don't think my heart will be able to take it. Give me a 9-point lead and a final drive where no matter what they do, they can't score enough to tie or win the game. A true two possession lead with less than a minute to go.

And purple and white confetti. Lots and lots of purple and white confetti.