• The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

Froglaw

I watched a movie called Dark Water about DuPont chemical poisoning the water supply in West Virginia. Kind of an Erin Brockovich story with Mark Ruffalo instead of Julia Roberts.
Way better than I expected.

Where did you find it?

Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Vudu?

I'm working on Season Four of Outlander.

Froglaw

Longmire
Might finally get around to Sopranos

The Longmire books have a story line much better than the TV series (which I loved).

Start with a Christmas in Absaroka County and then read or listen in order.

The old Sheriff, Lucian, is an ex-Doolittle Raider living in the nursing home where he regularly shoots holes in the big screen TV because he does not like the news.

Ron Swanson

I tried to get into the Longmire series. It was recommended to me and seems like something I’d like, but it was boring. Just not a very compelling storyline.

tcudoc

Where did you find it?

Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Vudu?

I'm working on Season Four of Outlander.
My wife went to Walgreens to get some medicine and got it on DVD at a Redbox. We live in the country and have limits on streaming. We use netflix and amazon prime on our phones, but home internet is limited, so using it all up on a movie is not ideal.
*I feel as though I have to defend using a DVD with this group, as if I was using an 8-track tape in my car...

PurpleBlood87

I watched a movie called Dark Water about DuPont chemical poisoning the water supply in West Virginia. Kind of an Erin Brockovich story with Mark Ruffalo instead of Julia Roberts.
Way better than I expected.

Maybe that Dark Water is why West Virginia has no reported cases of Wuhan Flu

PurpleBlood87

My wife went to Walgreens to get some medicine and got it on DVD at a Redbox. We live in the country and have limits on streaming. We use netflix and amazon prime on our phones, but home internet is limited, so using it all up on a movie is not ideal.
*I feel as though I have to defend using a DVD with this group, as if I was using an 8-track tape in my car...

Still watch DVDs. Some movies and shows aren't available streaming.