1. The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Atomic Frawg, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Never heard of it but it sounds like it would be the worst thing I’ve ever seen.

2. “Catastrophe” on Amazon Prime is a fantastic easy watch if you’re looking for a funny show. 30 minute episodes, 4 seasons.

Fairly crude (but not overly so), hysterical, and good to watch by yourself or with your significant other.

Highly recommend

bwood likes this.
  3. Mrs Pharm is watching The Ranch. Also about 30m per episode. No idea which service it’s on but have seen a few episodes. Seems moderately funny but I have no idea why Elisha Cuthbert isn’t in every scene of every episode. Seems like a directorial and screenwriting miss.

Salfrog and Eight like this.
  4. The cartoon, or the one with real people? The one with real people was supposed to have three parts, but it suckedb so badly they never bothered to follow up with the last two.

5. (...adding to list.)

6. #486 Eight, May 24, 2020
    Last edited: May 24, 2020
    watching the godfather on amc reminds me of what a good actor al pacino was before he became a caricature

CountryFrog and Frog-in-law1995 like this.
  7. Capone was not very good. Tom Hardy fan but the last year of a syphilis ridden mobster who craps the bed (literally) and is speech impaired from a stroke is a hard movie to make.

Eight likes this.
  8. when i saw the trailer there was nothing appealing to me and i am really curious why / how this movie got made

9. Maybe they just swear near it.

RollToad, jugbandxmas and Eight like this.
  10. Tiger looks like he has skipped leg day for 40 years.

jugbandxmas and Ron Swanson like this.
  11. This is pretty cool. I love the commentary

QuilterFrawg and SuperBarrFrog like this.
  12. Ha, I noticed that. Looks like a flamingo out there.

13. This golf match is actually kinda fun. I like that the announcers can talk to the golfers. Chuck telling Brady he’d donate 50k if he could hit the green was good stuff.

jugbandxmas likes this.
  14. Brady is absolutely terrible

15. Holy cow, Brady!

Pharm Frog likes this.
  16. Did you see that divot he took on that shot? Gonna take three landscaping companies to repair that but doesn't matter...just took $100K from Koepka for that.

Eight and QuilterFrawg like this.
  17. He split his pants. Ha, ha.

Pharm Frog likes this.
  18. I thought he was supposed to be good.

19. He's only good from about 225 yards or so. Anything outside or inside of that....he sucks.

20. Band of Brothers

stbrab likes this.