• The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

Pharm Frog

Watched Scheme. Obviously one-sided (coaches and FBI refused to participate) but this strong-arm crap on the part of the FBI and prosecutors needs to stop. The protection of some to the detriment of others is creating such lopsided justice that our whole system is in jeopardy of loss of trust.

MTfrog5

Just watched Episode 9 of Ozark. Holy crap. The brother needs to win an Oscar, Nobel Prize, Medal of Freedom...I don't know...whatever there is to win, give it to him because I just watched one of the best hours of television I've ever seen.
You need to stop before you spoil it for those that haven’t got that far. Becoming top 2-3 shows I’ve ever watched.

Pharm Frog

Just watched Episode 9 of Ozark. Holy crap. The brother needs to win an Oscar, Nobel Prize, Medal of Freedom...I don't know...whatever there is to win, give it to him because I just watched one of the best hours of television I've ever seen.

I actually think that all three brothers in Season 3 were outstanding but I know the one of which you speak and agree.

SuperBarrFrog

I started watching the vampire mockumentary “What we do in he shadows” yesterday. I saw the movie several years ago and never realized they made it into a tv show for AMC. Watching season one on Hulu and I think season 2 starts next week. It’s very silly and cracks me up.
The tv show doesn’t have the Flight of the Concords guys in it but it’s he same director as the movie, Taika Waititi. He also Directed Thor Ragnarok and JoJo Rabbit.

Last edited:

Ron Swanson

Have you seen Banshee? I think it may have originally aired on Cinemax or Starz. He plays a good role in that.

Good actor

That’s a good show by the way. By no means a deep thinking type show, but an entertaining time killer.

DelFrog

Just finished the first season of 'Fargo', a top notch mini series, now going to rewatch the original 1974 version of 'The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3', a classic crime caper film and far better than the recent remake.