• The KillerFrogs

What are Republicans doing these days?

hiphopfroggy

FQQu6lRXwAcEjOW

hiphopfroggy

Marjorie Taylor Greene Says Joining Military Is 'Throwing Your Life Away'​

Georgia congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene has said joining the military is like "throwing your life away" due to President Joe Biden's foreign policies.

Speaking to former Fox News host Lou Dobbs' podcast on April 9, Greene listed other reasons why people should not join the military, including the vaccine mandate and "woke" training.

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-military-throwing-life-lou-dobbs-interview-1697176

Frog92

Marjorie Taylor Greene Says Joining Military Is 'Throwing Your Life Away'​

Georgia congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene has said joining the military is like "throwing your life away" due to President Joe Biden's foreign policies.

Speaking to former Fox News host Lou Dobbs' podcast on April 9, Greene listed other reasons why people should not join the military, including the vaccine mandate and "woke" training.

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-military-throwing-life-lou-dobbs-interview-1697176
I don't think you are going to find much disagreement that she is a loon. They exist on both sides.

I don't think you are going to find much disagreement that she is a loon. They exist on both sides.
I've said this before, but Congress should go through a voir dire type of process that you see on juries. Republicans get to strike the loons they don't like, and the Democrats get to strike the loons they don't like. We'd get rid of all the loons that way.

hiphopfroggy

Certainly there are Democrats that aren't doing a great job and need to make some personal changes or not get reelected.

But are there any on the level of Cawthorn, Boebart, Geatz, Greene?

Wexahu

Cory Booker? Adam Schiff?

For every Cruz, Graham and Gaetz, there's a Pelosi, Schumer and Nadler. Just some awful people in Washington DC.
My list wasn't meant to be exhaustive. Far from it.

I think some people enter office with relatively good intentions. Then Washington basically turns them into scum. And yet half the country thinks Washington should wield MORE power and influence (rather than cities, counties and States). That mindset is mind boggling to me.

hiphopfroggy

My list wasn't meant to be exhaustive. Far from it.

I think some people enter office with relatively good intentions. Then Washington basically turns them into scum. And yet half the country thinks Washington should wield MORE power and influence (rather than cities, counties and States). That mindset is mind boggling to me.
Trump says that if he gets reelected he will change the law so that he can personally fire any and every federal employee in the country.

Certainly that is not the change you are looking for? But I'm guessing there is some reason why you would not be bothered by this.

hiphopfroggy

Ocasio-Cortez, Omar, Tlaib and Bush.

So, yes.
I get that these are the names that Republicans constantly attack and ridicule, and their political beliefs are in conflict with Republicans.

But are their actions really on the same level of absurdity as Greene, Boebart, Gaetz and Cawthorn?

What specifically have any of these dems done that are Greene, Boebart, Gaetz, Cawthorn level crazy?

LVH

I think its funny how the New York Times today comes out with an article showing that the GOP leadership duo of McCarthy and McConnell hate the Republican base.

Here's the deal - we already knew.

This isn't groundbreaking for those of us paying attention. But I guess in the New York Times bubble, this is some grand revelation.

hiphopfroggy

I think its funny how the New York Times today comes out with an article showing that the GOP leadership duo of McCarthy and McConnell hate the Republican base.

Here's the deal - we already knew.

This isn't groundbreaking for those of us paying attention. But I guess in the New York Times bubble, this is some grand revelation.
My guy. Matt Geatz just posted this tweet this morning. It is Matt's tweet that is of interest here.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Trump says that if he gets reelected he will change the law so that he can personally fire any and every federal employee in the country.
Animated GIF

Change the law to allow the chief executive the ability to fire unelectable career government employees? Don't make me like Trump more.