• The KillerFrogs

What are Republicans doing these days?

Well, sure Jordan wanted on so he could throw wrenches/disrupt on all layers of the investigation, which we all realize are 90% Republican/ Trumplicans/ and White House appointees testifying. So many of the Trump extreme loyalist have refused to testify or pleaded the 5th.

Can't say the remaining 3 McCarthy's members wanted on the committee or not, but he offered them up. Just don't understand all the whining about a shame investigation.
It is unprecedented for the majority leader to deny the minority their picks on committees. Just like Harry Reid and him executing the Nuclear Option, the Democrats will regret that move and a lot sooner than they expect. But get ready hear the Democrats cry when they get a dose of their own medicine.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain

‘Pro-Life’ Herschel Walker Paid for Girlfriend’s Abortion​

NOT FOR THEE
The woman has receipts—and a “get well” card she says the football star, now a Senate candidate, sent her.

So an anonymous source comes forward with receipts, a get well soon card, and an image of a check all from 2009? Who keeps those things for 13 years? I think I’ll wait for more details before giving any weight to these allegations. However, even if they’re true is Walker not allowed to change his mind about a position or is that only reserved for when Democrats change their mind and support the “right” thing (see Obama and gay marriage)?

So an anonymous source comes forward with receipts, a get well soon card, and an image of a check all from 2009? Who keeps those things for 13 years? I think I’ll wait for more details before giving any weight to these allegations. However, even if they’re true is Walker not allowed to change his mind about a position or is that only reserved for when Democrats change their mind and support the “right” thing (see Obama and gay marriage)?
Yeah, if changing your mind on a position is a disqualifier, then Biden should be impeached immediately.

He’s flip-flopped more than an Olympic gymnast on major positions over the years.

HornyWartyToad

Lol, desperate. He's never "changed his mind," he's never been pro-choice (unlike Orangina). He has always put up the holier-than-thou front, even while trying to hound every piece of tail in sight. But you go ahead and keep supporting dude with 4 baby mamma, and 16 crazy AF dudes living in his head, violent wife-beater, who couldn't spell "Senate" if it wasn't printed on his t-shirt, because, "R." He would definitely be someone we'd all be proud to have as Senator. Maybe he'll let you hold his toy FBI badge if you send him a check.

HFrog1999

Is this the thread where we talk about how much Republican Politicians suck? Because they most certainly do.

All Politicians are Thieves and Liars.

They can all go to Hell.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Lol, desperate. He's never "changed his mind," he's never been pro-choice (unlike Orangina). He has always put up the holier-than-thou front, even while trying to hound every piece of tail in sight. But you go ahead and keep supporting dude with 4 baby mamma, and 16 crazy AF dudes living in his head, violent wife-beater, who couldn't spell "Senate" if it wasn't printed on his t-shirt, because, "R." He would definitely be someone we'd all be proud to have as Senator. Maybe he'll let you hold his toy FBI badge if you send him a check.
I don’t live in Georgia, I don’t support Walker, and I wasn’t even a big fan of his when he was playing in Dallas. But a story like this, a month before an election, from an unnamed source with 13 year old receipts doesn’t sound sketchy to you?

I don’t live in Georgia, I don’t support Walker, and I wasn’t even a big fan of his when he was playing in Dallas. But a story like this, a month before an election, from an unnamed source with 13 year old receipts doesn’t sound sketchy to you?

Seems like his son's comments are way more damaging:

Now his son is controversial himself, but not sure how you brush off those comments if you are the Walker campaign.

For what it's worth, if you said this about a Democrat, you'd be branded a racist.

You've hit nearly every negative stereotype possible there.

CountryFrog

I've always thought the Herschel Walker thing was weird. Not nearly as weird as the [ Finebaum ]show in Pennsylvania but very weird. I really don't understand how he's in any way qualified for that position but of course that won't make him much different than half the stooges already in DC. Seriously though this is just a celebrity cashing on on his celebrity and other than the fact he used to be able to run really fast I don't understand why the people of Georgia would want him representing him but that's up to them obviously.

And this is how I felt before any of the abortion talk started. So my opinion of him isn't impacted at all by the validity of that particular claim or lack thereof.

HornyWartyToad

For what it's worth, if you said this about a Democrat, you'd be branded a racist.

You've hit nearly every negative stereotype possible there.
I don't care what anybody wants to "brand," me, I'm not running for anything. But please, go ahead and show me where I have my facts wrong about any of those, "stereotypes." There's an extremely wide gulf between calling someone out for specific, detestable behavior, and making assumptions about a person or group of people based on race.
His own child is calling him out for being violent in the home. His own ex-wife swore an affidavit that he put a gun to her head and threatened to, "blow her brains out."(which I believe he has at least tacitly admitted) He only recently was discovered to have yet another child out there, by yet another woman, that he had never publicly acknowledged. He, HIMSELF has acknowledged having some kind of Multiple Personality Disorder. And Sean Hannity, for goodness sakes, SEAN HANNITY, obviously doesn't believe his denials about the abortion. And lastly, he has always been a very low-intelligence person, and it's only gotten worse with age (and likely CTE). That's always been pretty obvious to even the most casual observer, and it's incredibly obvious when he speaks now in campaign events.
But good job, trying to flip the blame around on me for calling out his garbage.

HornyWartyToad

Trump’s ‘Death Wish’ Rhetoric​

His latest tirade against Mitch McConnell courts potential violence.​

By The Editorial Board

We live in a polarized political age when rabid partisans don’t need provocation to resort to violence. This makes Donald Trump’s latest verbal assault against Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell all the more reckless.
Mr. Trump let loose another tirade against the GOP Senate leader on Friday. “Is McConnell approving all of these Trillions of Dollars worth of Democrat sponsored Bills, without even the slightest bit of negotiation, because he hates Donald J. Trump, and he knows I am strongly opposed to them, or is he doing it because he believes in the Fake and Highly Destructive Green New Deal, and is willing to take the Country down with him?” Mr. Trump wrote on Truth Social.

Latest posts