• The KillerFrogs

What are Republicans doing these days?

Eight

any smart republican is doing what the dems were doing a few years back

laying low and letting biden and those in power continue to show how far from reality that have wandered and before you say anything hip hop just think for a moment how bad things would be if biden had gotten his way on various spending bills

seriously how scheissed up do you have to be to make the senior senator from west virginia as the guy who kept the us economy from completely being driven off a cliff

oh wait, in the time it took me to type this biden applied two more sanctions that won't hurt russia, penalize americans, and will result in an executive order demanding equity for transgender house pets

hiphopfroggy

Watching the US Open...

200.gif

Wexahu

Jan. 6 hearing: Trump remains ‘clear and present danger’ to American democracy, retired GOP judge tells panel​

The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot on Thursday laid out in striking new details how much pressure former President Donald Trump applied to then-Vice President Mike Pence to overturn the 2020 election, calling him a “wimp” and provoking an angry mob of supporters to threaten Pence’s life.

The committee said the rioters, some of whom vowed to kill Pence, came within 40 feet of him before Secret Service agents were able to get him to a safe location in the Capitol. The panel has accused Trump of leading a multi-pronged conspiracy to overturn President Joe Biden’s victory in the 2020 contest.

Retired federal Judge J. Michael Luttig, who advised Pence ahead of the Capitol riot, directly accused Trump and his allies of waging a “war on democracy” on Jan. 6, 2021. He called Trump a “clear and present danger” to American democracy.

“Our democracy today is on a knife’s edge,” Luttig, a former judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, said in a blistering witness statement shared with CNBC by the select committee.

The previous hearing on Monday focused on how Trump amplified false claims that his loss was the result of widespread election fraud, even as numerous officials close to him told him that those claims were meritless.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/16/tru...nvestigators-hold-third-day-of-testimony.html

Is anyone watching the Jan 6th hearings? Thoughts?
Nobody cares. It’s a witch hunt.

Wexahu

If you haven't watched any of it, how could you have this opinion about it?
Why would I watch it? This all happened almost 18 months ago. They were talking about it nonstop for a month afterward and some networks have kept going for another 15 months. It's been examined every which way it can be. I know what happened. I'm extremely confident in saying the entire ordeal has been completely blown out of proportion by Democrats and their media partners hell bent on taking Trump down at all costs.

It's a witch hunt. I have no interest in wasting my time watching it.

hiphopfroggy

Why would I watch it? This all happened almost 18 months ago. They were talking about it nonstop for a month afterward and some networks have kept going for another 15 months. It's been examined every which way it can be. I know what happened. I'm extremely confident in saying the entire ordeal has been completely blown out of proportion by Democrats and their media partners hell bent on taking Trump down at all costs.

It's a witch hunt. I have no interest in wasting my time watching it.
I understand that you formed these opinions months ago. But if there is new information coming out in these January 6th hearings don't you want to know about it so you can have an informed opinion, instead of your current uninformed opinion? Which I must tell you is wildly inaccurate.

GoFrog Yourself

hiphopfroggy

Wexahu

I understand that you formed these opinions months ago. But if there is new information coming out in these January 6th hearings don't you want to know about it so you can have an informed opinion, instead of your current uninformed opinion? Which I must tell you is wildly inaccurate.
Look at who is on the committee. 7 Democrats (including Adam Schiff for god's sake), Lynne Cheney and Adam Kinzinger. Give me a scheissing break.

It's a witch hunt and not worth paying any attention to.

hiphopfroggy

Look at who is on the committee. 7 Democrats (including Adam Schiff for god's sake), Lynne Cheney and Adam Kinzinger. Give me a scheissing break.

It's a witch hunt and not worth paying any attention to.
It is fascinating how on the one hand you admit to not paying attention to it, and on the other hand you claim to be an expert on it.

Wexahu

It is fascinating how on the one hand you admit to not paying attention to it, and on the other hand you claim to be an expert on it.
I don't live in a cave so I do know who is on the committee.

It's fascinating to me how you can think a group like that can conduct anything resembling a fair, honest hearing. Laughable might be a better word. It's laughable that they are even having this hearing.

hiphopfroggy

I don't live in a cave so I do know who is on the committee.

It's fascinating to me how you can think a group like that can conduct anything resembling a fair, honest hearing. Laughable might be a better word. It's laughable that they are even having this hearing.
It is laughable that you think it is possible to have informed accurate opinions regarding a hearing that you aren't watching. Nothing about your description of the Jan 6th hearing is accurate by the way but you would have no way of knowing that.