• The KillerFrogs

What a great day

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
HB my sister in law is in town from Australia and brought me some great bourbon my neighbors helped us polish it off
The one
Life is good

Love them Aussies. They can hold their own with any of them, when it comes to drinking

Last edited:

HFrog1999

HB my sister in law is in town from Australia and brought me some great bourbon my neighbors helped us polish it off
The one
Life is good

Love them Aussies. They can hold their own with any of them, when it comes to drinking

Glad you had a good day! Good Days should always be celebrated

I’m drinking martinis, because it’s hot

So

Cheers!

giphy.gif

frogs9497

We were on a cruise ship headed to Alaska last summer that had 3 couples from Sydney on board. These folks were probably mid-30s and drank, sang and partied so hard the first 2 nights. Didn’t see them again until the last day, when they told us that Royal Caribbean banned them from the onboard bars.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
We were on a cruise ship headed to Alaska last summer that had 3 couples from Sydney on board. These folks were probably mid-30s and drank, sang and partied so hard the first 2 nights. Didn’t see them again until the last day, when they told us that Royal Caribbean banned them from the onboard bars.
Sounds like Aussies. I married the only Aussie in the damned world who doesn’t drink an neither does her brother, which is why my sister in law and I get along so well, I’ll drink with her until I can’t take another sip. I was close to that yesterday but needed the escape. She and I closed two bars in New York in Octoberand it had been years since I did something like that but felt great the next day, after my $45.00 breakfast . That made me sick but we hadfun

Last edited: